┇Proulouge

"If you love somebody you gonna set them free. 'Cause love is about waiting and setting someone free,beacause letting go is just an another way of saying I I Love You."

-Colleen Abigail Andrada

Justin and abby is friends since highschool, but justin stopped being her friend when he found out that abby has a crush on her, she don't want to hurt her feelings beacause he already have a girlfriend named 'Ara', which justin didn't know that ara is abby's bestfriend...

So justin decided to live in states, in canada. He lived there for almost 4 years, he live there with her girlfriend ara. But her father forced him to marry abby, at first he didn't want to get married, but since he's father said that Abby's father have a Stage 3 lung cancer, so he want abby to be married with justin...

Well they get married, but justin never treated abby as he's wife, he still hang's out with ara instead of her.

Abby is tired for just being second, she's tired of everthing...

She thought that time that she is willing and ready to set justin free, so she can be free also, she didn't want to give justin the love that he doen't need, since he had one came from ara...

"Is love is really painful?!"

Well they said it, Love is like a war; easy to begin but very hard to stop, when it hits you it HITS you...

Date Started: Oct.3.2020
Date Ended: Jan 4 2021

•Unchain•
Written By Queen_Nase
•All Rights Reserve 2021•
•10/3/2020 - Completed•

Pls. Vote, and kindly give me some of your suggestions.