Some secrets can't be shared

Welcome to this book called 'Hacker'! -_- I don't know why I made this book, but anyway, enjoy!

⚠️ Warning! This book contains Swearing. ⚠️

And by the way, before I start the book, Lefty hates loud noises, he's okay with the kids screaming with joy when he is performing, but anything else will scare him. Charlie Bingham possesses him. Caleb possesses molten. Charlotte is already in heaven with the originals.

Bryan's POV
"Alright, another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Let's see what my friends are up to!" I chirped. When I opened the doors, I was greeted by Molten. "Hi Molten!" I said. "Uh, hi?" He replied to me, confused. I just smiled, and I went to the metal doors to unlock them. Before I opened the doors, I heard something I knew I shouldn't have heard. 'They're talking trash about me.' I thought. I looked over at molten, and I noticed that he had a sympathetic look on his face. I smiled back at him to tell him that I'm fine. (Facial expressions)

Author's POV
(What Molten's facial expression was saying: Are you okay? What Bryan's facial expression was saying: Yeah, I'm fine.)

Molten's POV
'How can he still smile when they're talking shit about him?!' I thought. Bryan then went through the doors. I stopped doing my report and went in the vents, and I headed to the main room. I was hanging from the ceiling, and BOY, this was chaos. Bryan and the other animatronics were arguing. I looked over to Lefty's stage to see him covering his ears. I then crawled over to Lefty and jumped down, and got on Lefty's level. "Lefty?" I asked. "L-Loud." Lefty whispered. I got up. "EVERYONE, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled extremely loud. I calmed down slightly. "Can't you see you're making Lefty upset?!" I yelled, but not extremely loud. "Sorry, Lefty." Bryan apologized. "I-It's o-okay." Lefty said. Rockstar Freddy then slapped Bryan. I then covered Lefty's ears. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" Bryan yelled extremely loud. Rockstar Freddy then told Bryan to shut up.

Lefty's POV
'It's too loud.' I thought. Molten then told me that the yelling had stopped, so I uncovered my ears. "W-What happened?" I asked. "Bryan, well, he somehow turned Rockstar Freddy off by just looking at him." Molten replied.  "How did you do that, Bryan?!" I asked. "Well, some secrets CAN'T be shared." Bryan said. Bryan then walked away.