Chapter 18

Oh!!.. this feels nice, it's soothing and relaxing, it's been a while I pamper myself with this kind of treatment. Back in the ranch, I don't have time to think of any beauty regiments.. Why should I ? there's no one to impressed but farm animals, and they didn't care if you're beautiful or not.

Seriously Cass? You compared yourself to the animals? you don't need any beauty products to enhance your beauty anyway co'z you're beautiful already. Your beauty alone can tamed any animals and men might I add, quip Alice in all honesty.

After being refreshed and relaxed, the two decided to head on in the nearby saloon.

I need a haircut  and you too Cass, you're hair is too long, maybe just a trim, I like your natural tresses.

I agree on that, Aunt Maggie is always the one to cut my hair, Oh how I missed her.

Entering the saloon, all eyes are looking at the two gorgeous girls. The staff ushered them to the hair stylist .

What can I do for you beautiful girls?

Uhm.. we need some make over, can you do that for us?

Circling the two girls, leave it to our capable hands, just a little make over would be needed, you girls are perfect already specially you, looking at Cassie.

Alice loved to hear people praising Cassie on her beauty, because Cassie hereself is not aware on the effect she has specially on men. She's very nonchalant  when other's telling her how exceptionally beautiful she is. She's not a vain person, that's why Alice love her so much.

She is just simply Cassie, but nothing is ever simple about her.

A few minutes later and their done...

Tada... reveal the stylist to the astonished look of Cassie and Alice..

Wow!!! Both said, do we look gorgeous?

Both with a happy and content smiles..

Thank you very much!!

Don't be, you girls are effortlessly gorgeous, I'm sure men in New York will flock, seeing you two.

Suddenly Alice phone rings...excuse me Cass, I had to take this it's Ethan.

So? Cassie asked..

Ethan is back, he wants to meet me and I told him you're with me. So he invited us to his friends New Club opening.

Cassie already meet Ethan before when Alice brought him to Texas for a visit, and she liked him for Alice. She can see the genuine affection he had for her. They've been together for 3years, she wondered though why they didn't get married yet.

I told him I had to ask you first, I promised you last night that we could stay at home. I know you're still tired from roaming the city all day yesterday.

It's okay, I know how you missed Ethan already and I've been feeling well rested at the spa earlier. Besides I'd like to meet him too , it's been a while, although, you let us talk in the phone when you called it's a bit different in person.

So it's settled then, we should head home to prepare for the night and a little bit of rest.