Chapter 2

We read and read and completely forgotthe time. We looked at the clock and it was already 10pm. We decidedto order pizza. For Alan Pizza Margarita and for me Pizza Salami. Itdid not take long until the pizza delivery man arrived. I paid andgave a tip of 15 dollars. "Well he was happy about the tip",said Alan when we were back in my room. I nodded and took a slice ofpizza. We ate our pizza. When we finished, Alan looked at me tired."Tired?" I asked him. He nodded. "Then lie down. I'llsleep on the couch," I said. "Why don't we both sleep here,we've always done it this way," murmured Alan. "Yea right,"I replied slightly embarrassed. Alan smiled. He lay down. He liked tosleep in his hoodie, I knew that by now. Somehow that was cute. I hadto smile. Then I lay down too and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning I woke up and saw thatAlan had snuggled up against me. Probably without knowing it, butstill I had to smile. I got up, went to the bathroom to change andthen woke Alan. "Morning", he murmured sleepily. "Morning,"I replied.

After Alan got up and changed as well,we stood in the kitchen. Martin already made breakfast. Sonny wasagain absorbed in his notes and Iselin was visiting her parents. Iknew that I had an important lecture today. Martin was done makingbreakfast. Alan and I ate quickly.

PoV: Alan

The food Martin had made tasted reallygood. After we had eaten I looked at Chris. "Don't you have alecture today?" I asked. "Oh yes, that's right...", hemurmured. He looked a bit sad. "I can come with you," Isuggested. Chris' face brightened immediately. "Sure!" heshouted. I smiled. Chris nodded. "We have to leave right away,"I agreed muttering. While Chris packed his things I went to thebathroom and changed again. I came out of the bathroom with blackjeans and my black hoodie with my logo on it. Chris was alreadywaiting for me at the door and handed me my backpack. I took it andnodded gratefully. We went down to Chris' car. He held the passengerdoor open for me so I could get in. I got in. Chris closed the doorand got in on the driver's side. He drove off and turned on theradio. "And the next thing we hear is Faded by Alan Walker,"I heard the radio announcer say. I sighed inside. Why always me?Well, that was one of the disadvantages of being famous. It's notthat I wasn't proud of my music, but at the moment my songs werereally being played up and down. For my sake let them do what theywant as long as people want to hear them. "Alan we're here, getout," I heard Chris. What? Already? Okay then I probably had along time to think about it. I got out, took my backpack out of thecar and went to Chris, who had also already gotten out. We went tothe university. I looked around in amazement. It was all so big hereand there were so many people. Of course I was used to large crowds,but still I was amazed. I looked at Chris. He only grinned when henoticed my astonished look. Then he meant for me to follow him. Hewent to a big door. I followed him. Chris went through the door. Iquickly followed him. I sat down on the square next to him. Theprofessor already entered the room and the lecture began. I listened,but understood nothing at all. I looked at Chris confused. "What?"I whispered. Chris giggled. "Don't worry, you'll never need thatagain," he said. I nodded in relief. Chris and I talked softlyduring the lecture. At some point Chris decided to leave. He told theprofessor and she let him go without discussion. Chris nodded at me.I got up, grabbed my backpack and went out after Chris. We spent therest of the day in the city. In the evening we went to a club. Wepartied and of course we drank. From then on I knew nothing more.