#1

A cold hand was suddenly wrapped around his waist, resting on his tummy as he got pulled backwards; his back glued to a strong chest now.

—Are you having fun, angel?

A deep voice was heard next to his right ear, whispered, sending chills down his spine as he forced himself not to arch his back or shiver.

He scoffs.

The most uninterested, get-away-right-now scoff to ever exist. 

If Yoongi wouldn't be so optimistic, that would have hurt his feeliings by now. But he believed in changing opinions and second chances; maybe way too much. Sometimes confident people are hard to stop from believing their own idea.

—You see, I was.. Until you came.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and rotates the boy so he was facing him, his arm now wrapped tightly around his waist, faces only some centimeters away.

—Aren't you tired from playing hard to get, baby? We get it, you like me. Just say it and go. Yoongi laughs lightly.

Liking him? Jimin had no doubt of that. Yes, he liked him since the beggining but his stubborn way of being and his overthinking would never, /never/, let him give up this fast.

—Haha, you gaven't stopped dreaming, have you? Jimin rolls his eyes playfully playing annoyed.

But deep inside, he felt all the butterflies roam around his stomach trying to get out. He felt his warm touch on his waist, his warm breath hitting his lips like a warm wind in a hot summer. Oh, and Jimin felt so hot.

—Never, especially when you keep appearing in them.

Yoongi lifts his free hand to caress his blushing cheek softly, not mentioning it. Not yet. He wanted to play more. Jimin looked at him and for a second Yoongi could see a sparkle in them, like he was happy. But that went away as fast since Jimin looked away and pushed his chest lightly. 

—Let go, Min. Stop bullshitting, we aren't going anywhere with this and you know that damn well.

—Oh, but I think both of us know damn well that one day you'll give up and give you to me. Yoongi whispers to his ear smirking.

That was it. Good enough to make Jimin a blushing mess, groaning and trying to pull away.

—That's absolutrely disgusting, ew. Suddenly I'm straight!

Yoongi laughs at that; like he wasn't affected by the words at all. And, oh boy, Jimin found that so attractive. His laugh was so attractive; it made Jimin feel happy aswell. 

—I like your blush, shortie.

—It's just my make-up, I'm playign a doll, see? Jimin rotates a bit showing off his looks and he knew very well that Yoongi's eyes were only on his skirt.

—Mhm. Yoongi let out a low hum, hand still around him as his eyes go back to his face. But you were a pretty doll all the time, why dress up as another one?

Jimin looked at him and a cute giggle escaped his lips, being quickly replaced by him sipping from his drink now.

They were at a halloween party; in Yoongi's opinion, the perfect oportunity to attract Park Jimin. And free alcohol, but that was a second reason that he came. 

—The same reason why you used white foundation but you're already pale as fuck. 

Yoongi placed his free hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

—Ouch, I've been attacked.

Jimin's eyes were only gfocused on his pale veiny hands and his long pianist fingers. 

He quickly moves his gaze back at him and laughed.

—Finally, Min. 

—I won't give up though.

—As you wish but if you excuse me, I'll go see Taehyung.

Yoongi nods and watches Jimin go away, dissapearing in the crowd again. He sighs smiling a bit and leaning back on the counter.

—Aren't you tired from trying so hard?

Yoongi doesn't even bother to look at his best friend before shrugging.

—Never. He's playing hard to get, that's sexy.

Jungkook snorts and takes another sip of his drink.

—You're into weird things, Min Yoongi. Why can't you just take something you can instead of trying without having a chance?

—Who says I don't have a chance? Yoongi looks at the younger raising an eyebrow. If he's playing hard to get it doesn't mean he isn't into me; he's just trying to have me arouynd his finger.. and fuck, the way he has me is so attractive. Yoongi groans and looks back at the crowd.

—Just give up, hyung.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but stays quiet. 

He has been thinking about it a couple of times but everytime he spots the younger; every will to try again reappears and well, he does it. And he knows that one day he will give in, and Yoongi wants that to happen really bad.

Of course every guy wants Park Jimin but Park Jimin only wants himself. 

But at the end of the night, Yoongi is having  fun as he tilts his head to a side and watches some boys dance, moving their bodies seductively to the beat. His eyes scan the crown until he spots noone else than Park Jimin alone, dancing to a way that makes Yoongi lick his lips, eyes scanning his silluette.

And oh, Yoongi walks towards him. 

And Jimin spots him.

But all he does is smirk and enjoy himself until he feels Yoongi behind him, hands on his side and another, going lower to his thighs as he leans forward just breathing next to his ear.

—Missed me? Jimin turns his head to look at him with one eyebrow raised.

—Mm, so much. Yoongi whispers placing some soft kisses down his neck making Jimin close his eyes and tilt his head to a side to give him more space.

—Not surprised.

—Didn't expect you to.

—You haven't drank anything tonight?

Yoongi places a kiss on his jaw and shook his head before turning him around and smirking. 

—What about you giving me some?

Jimin looks at him and for a second they make eye contact before Jimin takes a sip of his drink and lean forward kissing him.

And Yoongi didn't expect that.

But his lips were just like he thought of them being; plump, soft and sweet.

And how could he refuse something like that? He kisses him back, hungrily and roughly, some alcohol running down Jimin's chin as he places his hands around Yoongi's neck.