𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

BTS - LIFE GOES ON 1:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

BTS - LIFE GOES ON
1:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

Taenhyung found himself smiling ever so brightly the next morning.In front of him lay an angel that was sleeping so peacefully,his charming dark brown orbs are now covered by his eyelids,long silky eyelashes laying on his rosy cheeks while his small pinky lip open a bit showing those cute bunny teeth.His flawless feature become even more ethereal under the dazzling morning sun.

"My beautiful little cub"Taehyung mumbled to himself before leaning down and left a peck on his lip.

Ten minutes or so later Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and the first things he meet was a pair of hazel brown eyes of his fiancé.Instantly his cheeks heated up,the intense gaze from Taehyung make his stomach feel tingling and his heart skipped many beat.

"Good morning angel."

"M-morning hyungie."Jungkook stuttered out making Taehyung chuckle amusingly,finding the younger's flustered stated to be utterly adorable.

"Will you join hyung at the company today?"

"Can I?"

"Of course bun."

And so the couple get up and get ready for their day,not before Taehyung showered his beautiful fiancé with kisses though.

He couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when Jungkook help him with tie.

Just like how he used to.

Their height and size difference make the bunny boy look so tiny and Taehyung was melting from the cuteness the younger radiating,his focus gaze with those adorable pout.His grips on the tiny waist tighten and Jungkook let out a small yelp,surprised by the sudden gesture.

"Tae!"hitting Taehyung on his chest gently then giving him a cute glare right after only to be pampered with kisses making those pair of pinkish lip turn from pout to a smile before he giggle cutely from the tickling sensations.

"I love you bun,so much.And I promise with my whole heart that I will make you the happiness version of yourself from today onwards.You're my entire world my source of happiness and energy,my world."Taehyung said once Jungkook calmed down,leaning toward and joined their foreheads,looking into the younger's attractive brown orbs.

"I-I love you too Tae."and they let their lips that only inches away meet,sharing a loving and passionate kiss,pouring those raw feelings of love and happiness into the kiss.

Both break the kiss minutes after,painting heavily.Taehyung almost call a day off from his work,finding Jungkook's lip to be too addicting.

"Let's go or we'll be late."nah not happening.

"Who care I'm the CEO anyway."

"Tae!come on let's go you can't just do that."

And Taehyung can only whine in disappointment but followed Jungkook downstairs nonetheless.

Life is getting better now,everything finally fall back into place.He finally win Jungkook's heart back.What he needs to do is to keep those smile,that ethereal smile and angelic laughter and he will.There's no way he'd ever hurt his angel again.

Oh and kidS;)

Fin

DAD JOKESS!!

Do you know about the two blood cells who met and fall in love?

It was all in vein!

NEXT!

Why is cold water insecure?

Because it's never called hot!

Okay last one!!!

What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta!

*laughing crazily till she banged her head on the table*

*still laughing* bahhahahahahhahah

Oh uhm.......

*peeks from behind the door* h-hi

Okay like I've been vanishing for months and here I am comeback here with such a boring chapter,I saw lots of of you asking where I am.

Sorry for missing suddenly.My phone got stolen and I just lost myself a bit XD and school come along so I got busy but I'm okay nowwww.

AND I MISS U ALLLL ALOTTTTTTT.

There will be an epilogue of this book and maybe just maybe I'm planning on a new boook.;)

Wait wait.

I LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES❤️❤️💙