Most Read!!

#ENDSARS🚫

Hi. To who ever that is reading this, my name is Ndu Onyinye Hillary, I'm 18 years old and I'm a Nigerian citizen. I do not know, if you have heard about the revolution in Nigeria. But if you have good, if you haven't it's still good.

What I want to say is that Nigerians are dieing, we are being killed on a daily basis, by our own Nigerian Government. The people that we gave power to protect us, develop us and govern us. They are killing us.

On October 12, 2020. Nigerian youths started a PEACEFUL PROTESTS against the killing of our brothers and sisters. By a demonic organization that was created in the name of protecting us from kidnappers, thieves and fraud–stairs. They have been killing us, under the pretence of protecting us. This demonic organization made by our government, is called SARS.

This organization consist of serial killers, psychopathic murderers. People that can not be called humans anymore. They kill use, take our internal organs and sealing them, use us for satanic rituals, kill us for the fun of it.

A young man seen in a fine car, dressed well, carrying dreads etc will be arrested then killed by this psychopaths. All because they are jealous that the young man seems to be doing well in life. A young woman that is beautiful or is seen with a man would be arrested, accused of prostitution, raped then killed by this monsters.

This people think of sick ways to kill us. The most painful part about this is that they are doing this and not hiding what they are doing. They snap and video us, as they kill us and post it on the internet. They would burn some people alive to death, some they would machete to death, some they would starve them to death, some they would beat them to death, some they would remove their internet organs while they are still breathing, some they would torture them to death and so many other beastly things they would do to us till we draw our last breath.

Nigeria is not a poor county. Nigeria is a country that has a lot of mineral resources and we are still discovering more minerals. But our government is the one that is killing us. We have an old fool as a president, old fools as governors, old fools as our political leaders, old fools as our government.

We are asking for our Nigerian Government, to stop killing us and our government replied us by killing us the more. Since we started our peaceful protest against SARS, 78 people have died and still counting, not to talk about the ones, we don't know about. Our government is sending soldier, thugs, police men, Sars, to people's houses at night to kidnap us and take use to wherever and kill us.

I am scared, we are scared, to sleep at night, I'm scared to use any app or website that would need my location to work, because I don't want them to find my house and kill me and my family members.

What we are asking for is not money, but our lives. We want to live. We want to walk on the Nigerian streets, without the fear of being killed.

We sit on the ground, the Nigerian flag in our hands but we are still being killed. They are shooting at us. We are unarmed but we are armed, with the Nigerian flag and the Nigerian nation anthem as an incantation, to ward of the bullets that are being fired at us. By the Nigerian army authorized by the Nigerian Government, sill they kill us.

We died fighting for our country, Nigeria.

But they do not know that when they kill one of us, a hundred will raise up and take the place of the one that they killed. We can not be stopped, we cannot be silenced.

This is the Nigerian revolution.

WE MOVE✊🏾

#ENDSARS
#END BAD GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA
#END POLICE BRUTALITY