Part.4

then i felt my knees forming an angle because i'm really weak and i can barely stand up, seconds later i feel my body falling but some strong arms catched me before i felt to the ground, i could see Marcus holding me in his arms before everything turned black.

I wake up groaning of pain, i'm in the twins house "babe?" Marcus said kneeling next to the bed and stroking my hair "Marcus?" i said weakly "thank god that you're okay" he said and hugged me, i feel my black eye throbbing and the cut on my cheek still hurting, seconds later Martinus came in "oh, hi Melina, i see that you have woken up, we've been really worried about you this last hours" he said and smiled "it would be better for you if we heal that cut" Marcus said standing up, he returbed few minutes later with cotton and a little bottle of alcohol, he put the alcohol in the cotton and put it on my cut softly "ayyyyyy" i yell wispering and closed my eyes squeezing his hand "shhhh, i know it hurts, but I have to heal that wound or it wil get infected" he said caring, when he finished he puts a small plastic bag with ice on my black eye wich felt so good "take rest, we'll talk tomorrow, ok?" Martinus said and i nooded

*the next day*

"Melina, my love, it's time to wake up" i heard Marcus say while he was shaking my shoulder gently "good morning" he said when he saw me waking up and he smiled "good morning babe" i said smiling too "breakfast is almost ready, get ready and go dowstairs, there's a bathroom just in front of your room" he said and left the room, i go to the bathroom and when i look in the mirror i saw that my eye was less swollen and the cut on my cheek was just a scar, then i go dowstairs  "hello  Melina, did you sleep well?" Martinus asked "yes, what about you?" i asked smiling "all good" he said and also smiled "does it hurt?" Marcus asked running his fingers carefully over the scar and the big bruise of my eye "just a little" i said and he smiled at me "that's good" he said and kissed my cheek

*In the afternoon*

I go downstairs and i found Marcus and Martinus arguing in the living room "i can't" Marcus said "you have to do it, that's how things work" Martinus said "but what about her father? I don't want him to hurt her again, he can even kill her" Marcus said almost crying "hey guys, what happens?" i asked "there's only one little problem" Martinus said and he looked at Marcus "what problem?" i asked a little worried "if a vampire founds the one with they truthly fall in love and is not a vampire, they have to transform that person in one of them" Martinus explained "and the problem is that if i transform you and your father finds out... i don't want him to hurt you again Melina" Marcus said "hey, it's ok, i'm not planning to go home again after this" i said putting my hand on his shoulder, he looked at me for some seconds and the he spoke up "are you sure?" he asked putting his hands around my waist and i put mine behind his neck "yes" i said and he kissed me pushing me against the wall, then he kissed my neck, i moaned softly letting him know where my sweet spot is, he suck on it and after that he opened his mouth bit me "ahhhhhh" i yelled grabbing his arms hard, i felt how he was sucking the blood of my neck like i was a milksake and i felt how my fangs got longer and tears run down my face.

When he separeted his head from my neck i leaned on him to not fall as he had made me dizzy and i put my had on the point where hes has bitten me, he smiled as he saw me transformed into a vampire "Come, lie down" he said and helped me to get to the couch and i lie down, Marcus sat next to me and put my head on his lap, we stayed like that for some minutes "do you feel better now?" Marcus asked worried "yeah, much better but i still a little dizzy" i said and sat down resting my head on his shoulder "here, drink this" Martinus said giving me a glass with a light purple liquid "what's this?" i asked taking the glass "drink it, you'll feel better, don't worry it isn't anything bad, that's what gives you the powers" he said "powers?" i asked "those who are born vampires doesn't have to drink it since their parents transmits them the powers, but those who become vampires have to drink it to have them, all vampires can teleport from one place to another, transform into normal humans and life forever in the body of the age that we decide, we will only die in case a vampire hunter kill us, but depending on the color of the dot that appears on your wrist you'll have other powers apart fron those, for example, i have a blue dot, that mean that i have mental powers, i can get into the minds of others, know what they are thinking or what they are going to do, i can also access to their mamories and even comunicate with them psychilogically, Martinus has an orange dot, that means that he can become invisible" Marcus explained, i took a deep breath and drank, it taste horrible "agh, it's disgusting" i said leaving the glass on the table "yeah, we know a cople of vampires and have drink it and they also say that it's disgusting" Martinus said, suddenly my wrist shine, when it stopped shining Marcus took my wrist and he was surprised "in..cre..di..ble" he said "what color does she have?" Martius asked intrigued "no, it can't be... i thought it was a legend" Marchs said "don't tell me that the dot it's...!"