Fluff

(Unwell)
• A had gotten sick and had stayed in bed all day as they weren't really feeling up to do anything. B had got worried when they hadn't heard from their lover in a little bit. They had went over to their house/dorm and had seen that they were sick "why didn't you tell me you were sick?" B asked them.

(Little trouble) DDLB
• A was in their room doing some work and B was sitting next to them while holding their favorite stuffed animal. B soon started feeling thirsting but they didn't want to interrupt A so they decided to make a cup by themselves. There cup was on a high shelf so they had to go on there tiptoes but they accidentally knocked a glass down which broke.

(Stolen)
• A had accidentally left their hoodie in B's dorm last time they were there so B decided to put it on. A had came into the common room and blushed a little bit when they saw B wearing their hoodie. They walked over to them and wrapped there arms around B's waist "you look really cute with my hoodie on" A said.

(Child again)
• B had a run in with someone who's quirk allowed them to turn anyone younger. Aizawa had left B with everyone for them to take care of though B began crying when someone would try and pick them up. A came over and gently lifted them into their arms.

(Pregnant)+angst?
• A and B had always been sexually involved with each other since the two started dating. One night the two were drunk and didn't use protection like they normally did. B had soon began feeling unwell and the two just thought they were sick. B had bought a pregnancy test as they just wanted to see if that was it. They had found about that they were pregnant and now had to find a way to tell A.

(Unwanted love)
• A and B were destined to be wedded as it was decided when the two were younger by their parents. The two were from different kingdoms that were at war so it was necessary. Since they were old enough now they were to be married very soon. The two were to meet each other just a few days before their wedding.

•More to be add