Pain...... and lots of it

I was on my way back from the store at 1am, I mean what kind of mother asks her daughter to go to the store at 1am!!

In the bad side of town with many rape and murder cases might I remind you most of them happened at night or early morning.

I mean something was bound to go wrong and unfortunately something did go wrong, terribly wrong.

"Ma'am may you help direct me to the closest gas station?" I heard a voice drawl behind me, how did I not notice that I was by the road, my house was in sight!

Not seeing the harm in helping a stranger I pointed out the directions on the map he handed me.

"Sorry ma'am I can't quite see where the you're pointin'." He said as I started to show him the directions.

"I could just say 'em but I'm sure you won't see the stop sign." I sigh, my accent coming on thick.

"That's fine ma'am I could just come out the car." He offered still seeing no harm in helping a lost stranger I stupidly nodded my empty noggin.

"Alright!" He exclaimed as he jerked open his car door.

That should have tipped me off that something was wrong.

I was surprised to see bright red eyes shining back at me from a beautiful face, ruining the effect.

"Now where were ya pointin'?" He asked me.

As I showed him the I noticed he was leaning closer to me at every word I spoke.

"Sir, is somethin' wrong?" I asked in a soft voice.

"No nothin'." He replied in a casual tone.

Not feeling suspicious for some reason I just shrugged it off.

I continued what I was doing, when I was done his head was practically in my neck, it was then that I felt that there was something off with this guy.

"Sir is there somethin' wrong!?" I exclaimed in surprise, he just smirked and nodded his head that was now removed from my neck.

"Yes there is, ya blood is still in ya body." He smirked, while I was confused he struck.

My hand shot up to catch his on instinct to try and stop his rapidly approaching one but obviously I missed because he was using vampire speed.

He grabbed my shoulder and yanked me to him, he immediately bit down on my neck and I screamed immediately, it burned!!

My blood started to burn especially around my neck.

It was a slow and agonizing process as the burn started to make its way down my body from my neck.

It was more than a burning sensation by now, it was more of a sizzling under my skin, like my innards were evaporating.

I couldn't help the screams that were spilling from my mouth.

Another more intense wave of pain hit me and my lips spread wide to let out the loudest ear bleeding scream I ever heard.

As I rode it out my brain finally began to process what just happened, I was bitten by a man I was trying to help? Wow good job y/n you really did great there, now I won't be able to go back home cause I'm most likely dead and in hell.

Wait am I in hell!! Where is all the fire and wicked demons unless my eternal torture is suffering for eternity in solitude!!

No! no no no! I hate being alone!!

Tears spilt from my closed eyes and matted my short strawberry blond lashes.

What did I do to deserve this?

Another wave hit me, worse than the last!!

I will never see a Starbucks again, never get to admire clothes from afar and never buy them! Never get to eat again, I was carrying a cake from Sweet Sensation why didn't I just stuff it in my mouth!! Now its on the floor ruined cause it fell out of my hand when that wicked being bit me!!

I hat-

My vengeful thoughts were interrupted by the bitch slap of pain, the torment of suffering and the yank of terror.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" I heard the voice, the agony that filled it yet I did not register that it was mine, that I could create such a sound with my mouth.

I tried to imagine a perfect day to help with the pain but it continued to haunt my fantasies

The blue sky was rapidly poisoned by a demonic black.

The trees, I had to watch as their barks are stripped off and they are turned inside out as their growth is rapidly reversed.

The walls? I could barely register my own wails as they collapse inwards, their colossal weigh resting on top of my tiny body, breaking and destroying it but am still conscious enough to watch in sick fascination as fire bursts from the sky, reaching for the water pouring up, out of the ground that my splattered red organs lay on and around me as a result of the satisfying crunch of the fine white dust scattered around me that were once my bones.

I still have enough time in the remaining few seconds to watch the devil rise from the roaring storm on the ground and laugh at my face of shock and horror as my mind comes back to itself and rips me from the grasps of my horrible imagination.

Traumatized by my own imagination, the amount of pain I felt in that very moment.

I was woken from my trance by the sound of rope? Or was that a string unraveling.

I look around for the source of that sound but found nothing.

I suddenly felt my body jerk forward as I felt a beautiful sensation that calmed the pain.

I wanted to feel that again! It felt like pure bliss.

The sensation eventually disappeared and the pain eventually began to creep in again, like it was trying to get revenge for being kept away.

It rose above me like a tidal wave and lashed out at me, crashing down in the most vicious way, increasing the pitch of my constant screams.

Suddenly I jerked upwards at a sound.

Across the Pacific (I think) in Italy, Volterra

"Alec did you feel that?!" Jane squealed.

"Yes, she's awake, we need to get packed we are heading out to look for her." Alec commanded before leaving the sark room they had entered for privacy.

"They might not be a girl stupid!" Jane shouted after Alec.