83.

Her. 

I woke up to very pleasant caressing of my baby bump and tender kiss on my forehead. 

"Good morning, baby."- I spoke sleepily and cheerfully, kissing his bare, vast, chiselled to flawlessness chest. 

"Good morning, bambina."- replied Leonardo with his coarse, velvety, rich, fruity, pleasant voice sounding deeper, raspier and more sexier. 

"I adore your voice and worship your morning voice."- I sincerely, shamelessly stated, snuggling into his hard, warm body as he chuckled and pulled me closer. His chuckle sounds thousand times better, being music to my ears. 

We cuddled some more before getting up. The two of us brushed our teeth, did our routines before moving onto baby bump one. I brushed my hair and left it loose. Then we headed downstairs and I smiled wider, realising that today is Saturday, meaning it is just us and our little devils. 

We fed our 5 dogs, played with them while drinking glass of water. I also took my vitamins per usual. The two of us enjoyed making breakfast together. Today we are having banana pancakes with maple syrup and delicious smoothie made of berries and chia seeds. We had a blast while cooking and eating, stealing countless loving kisses along the way. 

After we finished having fun breakfast, we loaded dishwasher before heading upstairs to finish setting our perfect nursery. 

"How long will it take for my handy man to set up the crib?"- I wondered with smile as my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. 

"I have no idea."- chuckled Leo, making me giggle. 

We shared doting kiss before I sat on the extremely comfortable rocking chair and started sorting clothes by categories: onesies, pants, t-shirts, pjs, socks etc. Our dogs are laying around the room, watching us occasionally while chewing their toys. Leonardo sat on the fluffy rug and got instruction, which is scarily long  list of step-by-step guidance. 

I put on our favourite playlist and we talked about our plan for the day. Along the process, I stole lots of glances at Leonardo, who very skilfully and swiftly got the crib to together, making it form its shape very quickly. 

"Do you want tea or anything else?"- I asked him softly as I hugged him, kneeling next to him. 

"The same as you."- he spoke softly and kissed me fondly, making us both smile from joy. 

"I will be back."- I replied and pecked him once more before heading downstairs. 

I made us strawberry-lime lemonade and got us bowl of cut strawberries that I washed twice. Then I went back upstairs.

"Grazie, principessa."- said politely Leonardo with charming smile and pecked me tenderly. 

"My pleasure."- I replied cheerfully. 

We got back to our tasks and in no time he set up the crib, taking around 2 hours in total. 

"It looks amazing."- I grinned, finding my way in his strong arms as he is sitting on the rug. 

"I deserve a kiss, don't I?"- stated with appealing smirk Leonardo, making me giggle. 

"You definitely do."- I sincerely agreed and he was eager to lean in to press his soft, plump lips on mine in such delicate, fond, yet passionate kiss. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers tangled in his midnight black, shiny, velvety hair. His hands rested on my bum. 

"My exceedingly sexy, extremely gorgeous wife."- spoke Leo with smile, giving my bum small pat.