oct/24/20

Hey guys! Wanted to give a few updates after showing you what it looks like today!

I will say, the big differ from this picture is that my breast have gotten a lot bigger

I will say, the big differ from this picture is that my breast have gotten a lot bigger. Its gotten to the point of, i spill a lot of things when i eat and my cleavge tends to catch them. So my breast are crumby most of the tine.
Now, you might notice, i got a lot bogger compared to yesterday, and ill tell you why.
So, yesterday, i began to eat some icecream while texting somebody. And in also drank some caramel and ate some frosting.
Now that began at about, six pm.
And it ended at about nine. And by nine, i had gone through 6 pints of icecream, 12 hershy bottles of lquid caramel, and around 16 ounces of frosting. And, after that, i decided i needed something savory. So, i ordered 2 large pizzias. And i ate both of them, by myself, withen an hour and a half. And after that, i was filled to the brim. I could feel my stomach disgesting. and i laid down, and i could see my belly moving, it looked like something was kicking inside me. It was horrendous. And i woke up this morning and, i weighed myself. I gainedjjj bbh jjhhuu bbb around eight full pounds almost nine. So now, ive gotten much much wider. Znd my belly, witch was very narrow yesterday has gotten full flop and is full force now!