Chapter 8;

Spectators POV;
{Y/N} looked at her collar, and then toward Shirou.

"What else does the book say..?"
She questioned him.

"Well.." he begun to skim read across the pages.

"It says here that the Irene wolf will choose an heir to her power. Only one with her blood running through their veins will she choose. The wilder of such power will have two different types of pendants on their collar. One will be a moon, and the other will remain the same as before the collars had been morphed, eg. Crosses, circles and rarely a moon,"
He finished, as then {Y/N} continued reading.

"Those whom marry into the family are sworn to protect the other, once proven worthy they will recive a collar of their own. The white coat of her descendants is a symbolic gesture of something holy. When one passes and their collar is removed, the body will vanish into a swarm of white butterflies for female, or white moths for male."

{Y/N} looked toward Shirou.

"Maybe that's enough for tonight.."
he said in a monotone voice.

"Agreed..."
{Y/N} nodded her head and placed the book back in her bag and covered herself with the blanket.

Shirou moved over to his own bed, slipping in under the covers he drifted to sleep.

Morning

Your POV;
You rubbed your eyes and sat up.
My head... I grabbed at my head and then looked over toward the clock on the wall

"8:56?!?" I yelled, getting up out of my bed rushing toward my bag, bolting toward the bathroom to get dressed.

After I had put fresh clothes on that had been washed last night .

I slipped on a laced black romper, ripped jeans boots and a trench coat. I neatly folded my cloak up and set it in my bag.

I ran down the stairs panting, only to see Shirou with a coffee reading a newspaper.

"Good morning {Y/N}!"
Michiru cooed, patting the seat beside her.

I moved over toward her and situated myself beside her on the seat. I glanced over at Shirou to recive a slight smile from him.

Unfortunately for me, Michiru noticed this small gesture and wiggled her eye brows at me.

"Michiru!!"
I yelled digging my face into my hands, my face turning cherry red.

Shirou noticed my panic and chuckled a little. A small blush creeping onto his face. I didn't notice this because I was too busy hiding my now salmon pink face in my hands.

"Ah, {Y/N} good morning!" Melissa chirped, placing a plate of {F/f} infront of me.

I smelled the food and sat up, I was calm again and ate my food.

"{Y/N}, we have to go to city hall to turn in your application forms."
Shirou looked toward me, getting up.

"I'm coming.."
I lazily got up and thanked Melissa for breakfast, Michiru and I walked out behind Shirou and made our way to city hall.

We walked into city hall, my body trembled at the sight of so many beastman in the same building. Shirou noticed this and grabbed Michiru and I so we were standing directly beside him.