Hello father

Draco and Alana were inseparable ever since they met at Kings Cross. Every holiday Alana would stay at the manor, she even has her own room their now.

Both of the children were gifted with superb magical abilities. Draco was able to do almost every attacking spell by the end of his second year. Alana was able to cast endless spells and not get tired or lose any energy, which had never been seen before.

The summer after their second year, Lucius had taken the two to an underground dueling match, which were very illegal and if caught Draco's father would be sent to Azkaban for child endangerment.

Draco would burn out by his third dual so Lucius stopped bringing him, but Alana was his secret weapon. He had started making bets with her and each night brought home around a years salary.

One night it all changed. Alana was dueling a relentless Death Eater, he shot a cruciatus curse at her. Lucius didn't stop the Death Eater because he wanted Alana to know what failure felt like.

Walking home he snarled in Alana's ear, "If you ever preform like that again, I won't hesitate to give you over to the Dark Lord."

Though he never brought her back, Alana never told a soul about what happened there in fear that Lucius would turn her over as Sirius's daughter.

**FIRST DAY BACK - YEAR THREE**

Alana woke up before the sun. She rolled over to check the time, 4:27 AM. Groaning she got up, brushed her hair, and put on some makeup. She wanted to make sure that even if people thought she was evil she still looked good.

Throwing on her robe she silently walked next door to Draco's room.

"Bloody hell!" He screamed as he awoke to Alana sitting on his bed. "The owls aren't even awake, why should I be?" he asked, throwing a pillow aimed for her face.

"Don't you want to mess with Potter?" Alana said with a mischievous smile.

Draco shot up, "With you? Always."

She waited as Draco struggled to decide what to wear.

"black suit." Alana spoke. Cutting the silence between them.

"Alright." Draco acknowledged. "Can you grab my rings?"

Rolling her eyes, Alana got up from her warm spot in his bed to grab his ice cold rings.

"Will you marry me" She asked giggling as she handed him the rings.

"I thought you were into my father?" He jokingly spoke back.

Alana stuck out her tongue in a fake gagging look.

"Wait," Draco sighed looking and her, "Alana, where's my rose ring?"

As Alana slowly held up her hand, she smirked. "You mean this one?"

Draco held his hand out waiting for her to hand it to him. She knew Draco could get aggravated easily in the morning, so she decided to give it to him, making a mental note to steal it again when he wasn't paying attention in potions class.

On their way out the door Draco suddenly turns to Alana.

"What is your plan?" He begged.

"I haven't decided yet." she explained.

Draco suddenly stops in his tracks. "You woke me up and this damned hour with no plan!" He fumed.

Alana turned around, keeping her composure. "How about we steal Potters glasses?" she exclaims.