Babysitting

After a busy day, Kirishima and Bakugo liked to cuddle and fall asleep to a sweet movie. It was one of Bakugo's favourite things to do it was actually in his top five when he would list it. "I love you Ei" a tired Bakugo mumbled just before he fell asleep in his husbands arms. He dreamed of the comfort of it being like this forever and for it no never end.

After what felt like five minutes he woke up opening and closing his eyes a few time before his vision fully focused. He seen that he had been brought to his bed from the sofa and his bright haired husband lay beside him still sound asleep. He turned to check the time and seen it was only two minutes until their alarm would go of and he would have to get fully up.

Mid way through a thought brrr brr the alarm finally went off and kiri jolted up "good morning hunny" Kirishima turned and said to his loving husband. "Morning" Bakugo sweetly replied. They shared a sweet soft kissed with each other before stepping onto the cold laminated floor in their room.

After getting changed into a suit for his interview in work today , an agency he started just a year after graduating, Bakugo strolled downstairs to get his morning coffee and roll Kiri had prepared from him. They shared one more kiss before Bakugo went to work it was Kiri's day off which he agreed to spend looking after his niece. Kirishima had some lightly buttered just below burnt toast, then got dressed and went to pick up his niece.

Him and his niece decided to bring Bakugo's lunch with him that he had forgotten to pick up before he left, this didn't matter to Kirishima as it meant he would have something to do with his niece. "Uncle Kat!" Yelled the small girl running up to Bakugo, Bakugo smiled and lifted her up to give her a hug "Getting big aren't you Ichika!" He exclaim to her. "Well uncle Kat! If I want to be big and strong like you and Uncle Ei I have to be big!" She said with the biggest smile on her face!

Kirishima gave Bakugo his lunch and laughed "forgot this, love" of course Bakugo laughed and rolled his eyes at the comment. "Well we better get going Ichika if you want to feed the swans before you're mum comes to get you!" Kirishima said to Ichika well taking her from bakugo. Kiri and bakugo kissed before the two left and of course Ichika was disgusted by this like any young child would be.

Kirishima and Ichika wandered down the street and to the park.