Season-1 Chapter-1

Ounce upon a time there was an enchanted forest filled with classic characters we know, or think we know. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all of there happy endings were stolen. They were in our world. This is how it happened. Prince Charming was riding a horse to Snow White were the dwarfs had her.one of the dwarfs said your to late.
Prince Charming:NO!!
While Prince Charming is crying he says.
Prince Charming:at least let me say my good byes.
So the dwarfs open it. Prince Charming gets down on one knee and kisses her on the lips. A glance of air went through out the whole enchanted forest. Snow White awakens from her sleep.
Snow White:you...you found me.
Prince Charming:did you doubt I wouldn't. They headed to the castle and got married. Before they could kiss the evil queen crashes the wedding.
Evil queen:sorry I'm late.
She heads to Snow White and Prince Charming. two guards try to stop her but they went flying.
Dwarf: it's the queen run.
Snow White:she is not a queen any more(as she pulls out a sword) she is nothing more than an evil witch.
Prince Charming:no no don't stick to her level there is no need(as he bring down the sword) your wasting your time you already lost and I will not let you ruin this party.
Evil queen oh I'm not here to ruin anything on the contrary dear I have come to give you a gift.
Snow White:we want nothing from you.
Evil queen:but you shall have it. my gift to you (as she turned around) is this happy day, but tomorrow my real work begins. you made your vows. now I make mine. Soon everything you loved, everything all of you love will be taken from you forever, and out of your suffering will rise my victory, I shall destroy your happy endings. If it's the last thing I'll do. So she turns around and starts to leave.
Prince Charming: hey (as he gets out his sword and throws it at her) the evil queen teleports and leaves a trail of smoke. Prince Charming is hugging Snow White like if every thing will be ok. It goes back to our world and there was a boy riding a bus. A lady asks the boy is that a good book. the boy says it's more than just a book he gets off and takes a cab. there was this lady that was on a date with a guy. After the date she went home took out a candle and a cupcake lit the candle and and made a wish for her birthday. She opened her eyes and the doorbell rang. She got up and opened the door and there was that young boy from the bus.
Young boy: are you Emma swan
Emma:Ya who are you
Boy: my name is Henry, I'm your son.
Henry walks in.
Emma:whoa hey kid kid I don't have a son where are your parents.
Henry:10 years ago did you give up your baby for adaption, that was me.
Emma:give me a minute.
And she walks away into the bathroom.
Henry:hey do you have any juice, never mind found some, you know we should probably get going.
Emma:going where.
Henry:I want you to come home with me.
Emma:ok kid I'm calling the cops.
Henry:then I'll tell them you kidnapped me.
Emma:and you waited because I'm your birth mother.
Henry:yup
Emma:your not going to do that
Henry:try me
Emma:your pretty good, here is the thing there not all I'm great at in life but I have one skill let's call it a super power, I can tell when anyone is lying and you kid are lying.(she is dialing 911 on her phone).
Henry:wait don't call the cops please come home with me.
Emma:where is home
Henry:storybrook Maine
Emma:storybrook seriously
Henry:yes
Emma:alright than lets get you back to storybrook.
Prince Charming:what's wrong
Snow White:nothing
Prince Charming:your thinking about what the queen said aren't you. snow please I can't keep having this conversation you have to let it go we are about to have a baby.
Snow White:I haven't gotten enough rest since our wedding.
Prince Charming that's what she wants to get in our heads.