Quiet

3 to 4 years later
  (Sorry for major Time skip story wouldn't have progressed without it)

                                 Y/Ns POV

You looked in mirror looked in the mirror scratching at the burn scar still on your neck with a soft sigh before directing your attention back to your bruised neck you continued to cover it up with makeup, to try and move on from Dabi you had meet a new guy but he wasn't exactly the nicest. You took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

You were basically attacked by two little boys, "Mommy Mommy Mommy!!!" The one with your hair colored chanted as his twin brother with red hair trailed behind him, he was much more shy and had your eye color while the other one had bright blue eyes. Akio is the one with your colored hair and very energetic and full of energy the others shy one with Dabi's original hair color, red, is named Tomo.

You smiled and picked up Akio while Tomo just held onto your leg and looked up at you, Tomo was a very quiet kid and always kept to himself he had your quirk and Akio had Dabis.

Akio is very overprotective over you and anytime your new boyfriend tries to hurt you he always tries to stand up for you but he was still to small, Akio also always stands up for Tomo. You ran your fingers through Tomo's hair and walked to kitchen still holding Akio.

You had bought a house and were working at a new job and working hard to raise the twins while your new bf day on the couch and left to go to parties either abusing the boys when you weren't home or leaving them alone for hours you would try to yell at him that they shouldn't be left alone for that long but, you rubbed your neck slightly as you stood in the kitchen with the boys. You took a deep breath and glanced over at your boyfriend sitting on the couch you new he was cheating just by seeing his expression as he texted on his phone Tomo inches closer to you and gripped onto your pant leg staying quiet just by the way Tomo acted around him you could tell he treated the boys wrong and you wanted to leave him but you were scared because you had tried to leave before and it hadn't ended well.

"Could you watch the boys for me today." You said quietly as you set Akio down and started to make breakfast for the boys.

"Can't" he said not even looking over at you, you took a deep breath and gave a soft smile down at the boys who stayed by your legs not wanting to go into the living room by him since he would yell at them even when they were just playing around the couch.

You ruffled Tomo's hair before Akio started to chase him around the kitchen for fun, you chuckled softly and started cooking breakfast for them.

"Control your kids there giving me a headache." He growled as the boys went quiet and stopped running around, you rolled your eyes and took a deep breath and knelt down by the boys.

"Go to your room and okay please." You whispered with a soft smiled and gave Tomo a kiss on the forehead before sending them off to the room they shared before standing back up and continuing to cook breakfast.

After you finished cooking you handed a plated to him the walked to their room and set down two plates for the boys as they ate you sat on one of their beds and watched them giggle and tease each other for fun doing what siblings do.