First Story Ever!

(HI, GUYS! This is my 3rd fanfic I wrote overall, but my first in Bobs Burgers t/jj writing it on here. I wanted to keep it in the present, so these babies are in their teen ages?¿ I think iDK im bad at math lmaoao ik this isnt so extreme I just wanted to make it sweet but sad at the same time because ik relationships have been put to the test with this damn covid ):< all I want to say is U guys can do it!!! Anyway, i hope you like this one!!♡ the next one will be in the past? im not sure, it might go from pg to pg-13(((; we will see, but if this thing gets so many reads or likes, THIS WILL INSPIRE ME TO MAKE MORE FANFICS🥺 I hope you guys enjoy!! comments are greatly appreciated! ill try to handle criticism lmao)

Covid-19 made its way to New Jersey, causing big business, and small ones, to shut its doors completely. Bobs Burgers was one of the few to remain open, but was told by the governor to close down immediately. The Belchers gathered together in the restaurant to share an emotional hug to see how empty and gloomy it looked outside and inside.

As the group headed their way upstairs, Tina stayed back and took a quick glance across the street to see Jimmy Jr doing the same. The two pressed their hands on the glass window sharing a quiet, sentimental moment before departing.

Both recently graduated high school and was dating throughout it, although their relationship was a little rocky in the beginning and eventually, made it work.

Jimmy Jr noticed Tina leaving & felt his dad's hand grip his shoulder, signaling him to go. He teared up, knowing that he might not see his girlfriend, ever.

As the months went on, the Belchers were in their apartment doing chores & activities to pass the time. Tina was in her room, lying in bed; she held her porcelain horse that Jimmy Jr. gave her as a gift from breaking one of hers. She wiped her eyes before getting caught by her annoying siblings.

Jimmy Jr sat in his bed, slouching as he looked at one of his photos with Tina. How he missed her so, & vice versa.

The two were practically inseparable; they enjoyed going on dates, doing mischievous things, and just being by each other's side.

He took the courage to get his phone and call her.

Ring, ring, ring, ring!

The phone continued ringing and ringing; it almost sounded like an alarm.

Tina felt something vibrate on her bed, she picked it up & her face lit up. Her sadness swept away in a snap.

"Hello?" she whispered softly.

"H...hey, Tina..." his awkwardly reply made her smile big.

He always knew how to make her smile. "I miss you, Jimmy Jr; I want to be there with you right now..." Her voice faded off, knowing she won't see him anytime soon.

He sighed sadly and proceeded to talk to her. "I know baby, but hopefully soon you will be in my arms again." His lisp was noticeable through the phone.

Tina always loved his lisp, she may not have shown it, but his lisp was something she loved the most from him.

"I'm so excited about that. I love you, Jimmy Jr." Tina never really called him by different names, sometimes baby, but she loves the way "Jimmy Jr" escaped her mouth.

"I love you so much." He smiled through the phone.

The two continued to talk for hours until one of them had to leave to eat or go to the bathroom.

This whole quarantine, distance thing has put a strain on their relationship, but nothing will stop them from being deeply in love with another.

Though, both families realized something as they stayed home for all these days and months doing anything to keep the momentum; Quarantine really does suck.