Wait a minute did that just happen?

(Lucas's POV)
We got to his place a little after 2:30. I got out of his Lexus and he opened his front door. I walked in and looked around. It was like a palace in there. Really, a palace. It was almost twice the size of my place, and my place is pretty big. It had to be at least 4,000 sq ft. I was amazed, and I hadn't even walked into the kitchen yet.

"Wow, this place is huge!" I told him. He looked over at me and said with a smile

"I've realized that, but you get used to it." I followed him through the house into the kitchen. What a kitchen. It was like something you'd see on tv or a magazine. There was stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and cheery oak cabinets.                                                                             

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked me, "I got apples, grapes, cookies, some cake, and ice cream." It was hard to choose I love all of those things.

I took a minute and replied back. "Ice cream." Which I only said cause he was pulling out a bowl for himself.

"I hope you like birthday blast, it's my personal favorite." He told me.

"That's my favorite too!" I told him. This was a true fact, and I didn't even know he liked it as well. He smiled at me as he took out another bowl. He put 5 scoops each in the bowls and passed me a bowl.

"Here you go, I hope you enjoy it." He said with a wink. I smiled back at him as I took my first bite.

He led me into his living room and pointed to a chair. "You can take a seat if you want." He told me. I stood there for a second wondering what to do. I could A. Take his offer and sit down, but that would make it seem I'd do anything he says, or B. Stand there awkwardly looking at him. After a minute or two I decided to sit down on the chair next to him. He looked over at me and smiled. God, that smile! That goddamn sexy smile. It made me blush every single time and he knew it.      

"So what were you thinking of doing for our project?" I asked him. He looked at me and took a minute to think.   

 "Well... I wanted to do a website about food, like an information site about food and how to eat healthily." He told me. I looked at him back. That sounded good, really good. I got up and said

"Let's get started." He got up and took our bowls into he kitchen. He came back into the living room and then said. 

"Follow me." I followed him as I was lead into a second-floor suite, also known as his room. The place was like a palace, a goddamn palace! It was so huge. There was a bathroom which could have passed for a spa. His room had a flat screen, couch, video games, and a kitchenette. The kitchenette included a mini fridge, toaster, microwave, and some cabinets. His bed was huge it was in the center of the room. I looked into the left corner and he had a walk in closet.

"This is a nice room," I told him. He looked over at me and smiled. 

"Thanks, I worked really hard on it. I started two summers ago. It took me about a full year to finish." He said. That shocked me, I never thought someone would work so hard for something they would only use for 4 more years. I knew that if he wanted something he would do anything to get it.        

"Well, it definitely shows that you worked hard," I told him.

"Thanks that means a lot to me." He set his backpack down, took out his binder, and looked over at me."Sit down, relax, and let's get started." 

I took out the laptop and sat down next to him on the carpet. We started to run ideas. We worked for about 3 hours, and then my phone went off with a text. I take it out, and it's Gwen my best friend. She says "Meet me at the mall at 7?" Asks the text. I reply back with my answer. "Sure, see you then!" I send it and get up. 

 "Is something wrong Lucas?" asks Ryan. 

I look over at him and say, "I gotta go meet my friend at the mall." He looks at me with a frown. Of course, I feel bad. I don't want to do this, but I probably should leave anyway. 

"Oh, Ok let me get my keys, and I'll drop you off at school so you can get your car." He says. Crap my car. I completely forgot.  

"Thanks, Ryan," I tell him.

We arrive at school shortly after we left. I get out and he does as well. "Do you want to meet up tomorrow? I ask him. His smile returns with joy.

"That would be great!" He tells me. I open up my 2013 Silver Toyota Prius for the unexpected to happen. I feel his hands come around my waist and he turns me around. We look into our eyes and he kisses me. Oh, my god, he KISSED me. I was in complete shock and He wasn't. 

He looked down at me and said, "I just couldn't wait anymore. I had to do what was right." I escaped from his arms and got into my car. I sat in it for a minute, I started it, and drove away. 10 minutes later I arrive at the mall. I see Gwen at Tutti Fruity the Frozen Yogurt place in the food court. I was still startled and Gwen noticed.        

"Dude, what's going on with you. You look like a child who just got his dinosaur toy taken away." She said

"I'm fine Gwen I swear I'm fine," I tell her. She knew I was lying and gave me the look. It was the look that my 8th-grade social studies teacher Mrs. Graziano gave kids when they didn't turn in their homework.                                                                                                                                                   

"Tell me, Lucas, you can trust me, " she said.

"We kissed, well he kissed me." I blurted out. She looked at me in shock.

"Wait, what! He kissed you." She screamed.

"Yes Gwen we kissed and I didn't kiss him back."

Author's Note
Over 100 reads! Thank yo, everyone. At first, I wasn't sure if this story would be successful, but now I know it has potential. Thanks to you guys I will continue You Belong with Me. I have great friends who have supported me, and I would like to thank them. Feel free to email me suggestions on what I should write about next. I may just use your ideas to make a new story. Email me at SWChappy@gmail.com. I'm already working on part 4 and it should be out by the end of this month. Once again thank you and feel free to email me!