6 : What's That?

The day has come,  Win finally gonna leave the village and the enchanted forest for real, he will take his step to explore, the human world in big city.

" Bright! What are we doing here? "
They are waiting on the bus stops.

" We're waiting for bus. And after that we have to take the cab.. Since you didn't have passport.. We have to take the long way. "

" Bus? Cab?  Passport?  What's that?? "

" bus and cabs are vehicle that take people here and there.. Passport well.. Its like a card that makes you  travel around the world. "

" sounds interesting "

Couple of minutes later,  there's a heavy noise coming from a far,  Bright know that was the bus coming their way.

" It's so noisy what's that?? " Win covered both of his ears.

" That's our ride .. It's a bus. "

" That's a bus??  Wow it's huge. Is it ours?? "

Bright chuckles.

" No,  Win.. Its for public transportation. Anyone can use it. "

" Alright.. I get it..."

" you will learn alot of things Win.  Hope you will remember all of it. "

" Merpeople never forget. "

When the bus arrived, Bright pay for the tickets and Win just watch carefully.

They both take a seat on the back,  and Win sit near the window,  he closed his eyes and he can feel the wind blowing on his face,

Bright didn't realise that he was staring at Win all this time.  When he see how happy Win is,  he just want that smile to stay and never fades away.

Bright's fingers are inches away from the back of Win's ear,  he can feel his hair on the tip of his fingers, but at the end He clenched his fist and take his hand away,

" so... This is how it feels like.. "

" What is it Win? "

" to be free...even for just a moment. "

*******

After taking the bus,  now the both of them have to take the cab,  it's indeed a long journey.. And along the way... All you could ever hear is.....

" Bright! Bright!  What's that? "

" oyy! Bright did you see that?  What is that?? "

" look at that!  What on earth is that thing??? "

Everytime that came out from Win's mouth,  Bright never get bored of it,  instead he always explain it to Win.

Bright literally okay with it,  but Bright also realised that people around them are started to staring at Win suspiciously.

So he whispered,

" Win, people are staring at you.. If you want to ask me something just hold my hand na khub. "

Win nodded.

And from that moment, Whenever Win saw something that attracts his eyes,  or something that makes him curious,  he will immediately hold Bright's hand and pointed to those thing.

morning to noon and now it's evening,  they haven't reach their destination, Win fell asleep on Bright's shoulder,  Bright take a  look and he realised Win are still holding his hand. He can feel how soft his palm is.. He lean his face closer to Win, his heart are racing,