⌜𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟑⌟

The next day arrived and you were tired as fuck. Details like that didn't stay unnoticed by the cat-like setter you ate lunch with everyday. "Y/N, you look dead.",he looked at you from across the table. "You never fail to find the right words huh?",you gave him a weak smile before yawning for the 5th time already. "How long did you stay up?",he was never one to be overly interested in other peoples feelings, but you know him since childhood so obviously there is some kind of bond between you two.

"I don't know...I think I fell asleep in the middle of the video I was watching.",you rubbed your eyes, trying to remember the time you fell asleep.

"How can you do that?",you tiredly asked while piercing the food in front of you with your fork. "Do what?",he asked looking up from his phone. "You stay up late to play games and wake up at 4am to play videogames again. And you don't even look tired.",you have to admit, you were a bit jealous of that. The Setter just shrugged and continued what he was doing.

Slowly getting up from your seat, you yawned and started to walk to your classroom since the bell had already rang. As you entered the classroom your friend had already noticed your state and gave you one of her famous 'not again' looks. Plumping down on your assigned seat you looked up at her standing next to your desk with one hand on her hip. "

Is there something on my face?",you asked confused. "N/N-chan you know I love you, but I swear to god sometimes you irritate me.",the girl slightly smiled at you and sat down on her own chair. "Yeah yeah I look dead, I got it.",you rubbed your face with your hands, sighing in the process. "What video was it this time?",she sarcastically smiled not expecting it to be the actual reason. "Lavendertowne...",you slowly answered even though you knew it wasn't really a question.

"You gotta...get your sleep schedule under control",you knew she was right, it was just not as easy as it sounded. "And you have to stop eating 2 minutes before the teacher arrives.",before you could accuse her of more she had already eaten half of her curd cheese turnover and put the other half back into its wrapping.

(¬_¬;)

"Don't look at me like that.",practice appearently made her even hungrier than she usually would be around that time. But Himaris dramatic acting was still top tier. "You know what Sensei will say again...",you sweatdropped a bit as you remembered the second hand embarrasment your poor soul had to go through the last time.

"Mori Himari, as the captain of the girls volleyball club you should show more respect towards your Sensei and not turn to your food every 5 minutes.",Himari stood up and mimiced the teacher, whom she didn't notice closing the classroom door. Everyone else certainly did, as they tried to muffle their laughter.

"Ehm.",she crossed her arms while tapping with one foot on the floor to make your childhood friend aware of her presence. "O-oh...sensei-",Himari tried to find an excuse to not get into too much trouble, which she obviously failed at.

"Detention."

Sometimes you wonder how Himari could be so bold towards your Sensei. Nakamura-sensei wasn't like the others you had together. The middle aged woman didn't sugercoat anything, she made it 100% clear who her favourites and least favourites were.

Your friend was definitely on the bad side, while you were an angel in your senseis eyes.

To everybodies surprise and displeasure, Nakamura-sensei decided against talking about her unbelievable wife and how she kept leaving the door to their bedroom open so her cat could jump on it and wake her up 30 minutes before the alarm went off. They had a quite cute relationship though, in your opinion.

"She kinda makes me feel single now.",another classmate of yours, who didn't out herself as a lesbian yet even though almost your entire class knew, complained. It wasn't the first time she said that and definitely not the last. She really admired Nakamura for her and her wifes relationship and you as the class president had to cheer her up a bit.

After the bell rang and you actually learned something about Math, you headed for the classroom door. Before you reached it, someone grabbed your wrist with an iron grib, refusing to let go anytime soon. Turning your head to see who held your wrist, you noticed it was Himari looking directly into your eyes.

It was that moment you realized you should've started to run, but the chance was gone now. "Mari-chan?",you gulped trying not to stare into her dark green orbs for too long. "....N/N-chan please talk with Nakamura-sensei!",she whisper yelled with a sudden change of attitude. At first you thought she was mad at you or something, but now she was begging you to help her out so she doesn't have to stay after school for detention.

Obviously you wanted to refuse since you couldn't risk losing your good reputation you earned with your Sensei. You were thinking a bit too long for Himari, so she gave you her famous puppy eyes that you never stood a chance against. "Mmmmm fine.",at the end you gave in and walked with her to the teachers office where the teacher had went to as soon as the bell dismissed the class. She was quite an interesting lady.

After speed walking there both of you took a deep breath, put your uniform together and knocked on the door. "Yes?!",you heard her voice. "Uh...Nakamura-sensei, it's Mori-san and L/N-san. We wanted to ask you something.",footsteps were walking towards the door. Suddenly somebody else jumped next to you and tried their best to stand straight. The door opened and the woman looked confused as there stood three people and not two.

"What is it?",she put her glasses in place and looked at the three of us. "Well, me and Mori-san wanted to ask you, if you could maybe change the date of detention, since she has to train as much as possible for the trainings camp.",you unsurely looked at the person next to you and saw it was Lev.

"Same with me.",Lev interuppted the teacher who was about to say something. Her eyes switched between the three of us and she sighed. "Fine. Mori-san, Haiba-san, thank L/N-san for changing the date to the same day after the trainings camp.",without waiting for our answer she closed the door and we could loosen up.

"Lev?",you looked up at the giant who sweardropped. "S-sorry L/N-san, I had her the lesson before break and couldn't talk with her so I wanted to do it now and yeah...",he rubbed the back of his neck. "N/N-chan, how dare you. You made a new friend without my knowledge.",Himari stared at you from the side and smiled a bit.

"So you're the friend our manager talked about.",Levs eyes widen and so did your friends. "YOU'RE THEIR MANAGER?!",maybe you forgot to tell her about that. "YOU LITTLE-",your hand quickly muffled her cursing signaling Lev that it's time to leave.