Part 7: 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢

Part 7: 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢

aye yo SMUT Warning ⚠️

I was extra excited for potions class today. Snape said we were making Amortentia potions. The steam that comes from the Amortentia is the smell that attracts you the most. I was anxious to see what mine smelt like, but I already had a hunch on what I was gonna smell..

I walked into class and saw Fred and George sitting down already. I sit down next to George, keeping silent. They aren't very talkative this morning either.

Snape announces to the class, "I have already pre-made a few samples for you all to smell before we make them. Pass them around and discuss with your fellow peers what you smell."

George grabs a potion and sniffs it immediately. "Well, what do you smell George?" He has his thinking face on. "I smell... lavender... honey dew melon... and quil ink."

Huh, who the hell smells like quil ink. I look around until I see, Katie, with spilt ink all over her robe.

Oh god, poor George.

I grab the sample from his hand and smell it, "I smell.. uh burning wood, fireworks, really sexy smelling cologne, and uh... spearmint chewing gum." Fred stops moving in his seat, and looks at George.

"Uh Maeve, you know who's chewing gum right now?" I shook my head. George hits the back of Freds head, making him spit out his gum. I turn bright red.

Fuck.

George can tell how awkward this is so he suggests Fred takes a turn. "Okay uh... ooo thats nice..." he just keeps smelling it over and over again. He must love the smell of Angelina. "Come on, spit it out, what's it smell like?" George says, scooting closer to Fred in his seat.

"Um nothing. I smell nothing." He says.

Ouch. Deep down I was hoping he smelt me. But I guess he just didn't want to share who he smelt instead. "I don't believe you, buttttt we best get started on the Amortentia potion." George says, walking to the lab station.

I was getting ready for bed. Today was such a long day and I just needed to sleep. It was raining which is the perfect way to go to sleep. I put on a big t-shirt, with just my bra and underwear. I slip into bed and instantly melt into the pillows until I hear a knock on my door.

I rub my eyes and get out of bed. As I open the door, I stretch causing my shirt to rise up, showing my lace under wear. I hear a boy chuckle, I quickly look to see it's Fred. Looking at me up and down. "What do you want Fred, I was just about to go to bed."

He walks into the room, shutting the door behind him. Leaning his head back up against the door he says, "don't you want to know what I smelt in the Amortentia?" I choke on air. It suddenly gets harder to breath as he moves closer. He places his hand on my neck, cupping it.

"I smelt vanilla essence, rain, and old books." He said, while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Oh.. that sounds familiar, doesn't it?" I say, looking up at him, smiling. He looks into my eyes and kisses me.

Oh god, it felt so good to kiss him. I've been wanting for this for so long. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me closer, as I put my fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss. It was so passionate, the best kiss I could ever imagine. Our tongues moved perfectly together and our bodies were so close.

I pulled up his shirt, revealing his abs and v-line. God I really wanted to have sex with him right now. But I knew I couldn't.

"Wait wait, Fred are you sure about this? What if George finds out... wouldn't this ruin our friendship?" I interrupt, looking up at him.

"Who do you think told me to come over here?" George was the ultimate best friend, wasn't he.

He pulls the collar of my shirt up to continue the kiss. He pulls off my top and carries me over to the bed. the kiss keeps getting more and more passionate. Adrenaline running through our bodies.

he flips me over, so i'm straddling him while he grabs my ass. I kiss down his neck and trail down his stomach.

I unbuckle his pants and pull off his boxers, revealing his big member. I look up at him, as he watches me give him head.

His head tilts back, as he moans while i'm deepthroating his hard member.

He cums in my mouth, i sit up and swallow it. he grabs my chin and kisses me, while flipping me over. I guess it's my turn.

He kisses down my neck and leaves hickeys on my breasts. I let out small moans while he unclips my bra. He trails further down, getting to my underwear.

He pulls them down, and immediately puts one finger in. I let out a big moan out of shock. he inserts another finger, making me squirm even more. He pumps faster and fast, now using his tongue.

I cum in his mouth, now out of breath. He looks up at me saying, "you sure you want to do this?"

"yes, I really want to" I reply, just craving his touch already.

He inserts his hard member into me, first at a slow pace. he gets faster and faster, making my hips buck. I let out so many moans, I had to cover my mouth.

I could feel my walls tightening around him. "i-i'm gonna cu-" I try to say but I cant due to the overpowering pleasure.

I release and breath heavily. I suddenly feel his warm fluids inside of me, and he collapses beside me.

"that was.. incredible"

"Agreed" I said, looking at Fred. He put his arms around me, pulling the sheets up. I could hear his breathing slow down, indicating his was asleep.

I cant believe I just had sex with Fred Weasley. I've been waiting for this moment. And it was perfect.

Fred liked me. and i liked him.

I dozed into a deep sleep, cuddled in between fred's arms....

:)