=Helpless=

"Okay! The next episode is already ready if you guys want to start!" Hatsume excitedly said.
The room filled with yeahs and okays. Mi and hatsume looked at each other with a smile, hatsume making sure that her girlfriend wasn't over suing her quirk. She then pressed the button starting the next episode after knowing that Mi was strong enough to tell her when she's tired.

'Helpless'

"Helpless?" Uraraka asked.
"That's kinda confusing." Kaminari said.
"Like helpless in a good way or a bad way?" Awase asked.
"Ha! I bet it's in a bad way since class 2-a is always getting into trouble with villains!" Monoma said scaring everyone because they forgot he was there.
"You were so quiet before. What changed, kero?"
"Sorry about him. I guess he's just running out of insults, huh?" Kendo said.
"Heheh" Deku chuckled while sweat dropping, knowing that what Monoma said wasn't completely wrong.
"Can we continue?" Jirou said and Mi nodded her head then looked at hatsume as the multiverse started.

The scene showed Izuku in a beautiful blue gown and Ejirou standing next to her with a pink gown on. Toru was seen walking slightly behind them with a yellow gown but most of the attention laid on Izuku as she stood in front of the two with a smile, slightly dancing to the music of the ball.

Bakugo/Todoroki/Kaminari/All women (except Izuku):
"(Hey hey hey hey)"

Izuku and women:
"Ohh, I do I do I do I
Hey hey hey hey
Dooo! Hey!
Hey hey hey hey
Ohh, I do I do I do I
Hey hey hey hey
Dooo! Boy you got me
Hey hey hey hey"

Izuku and women:
"Helpless!
Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit I'm helpless!
Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em"

Deku blushed.
"So midoriya's got a crush." Sero slightly wiggled his eyebrow.
"On a boy none the less but that doesn't matter. What matters is who this boy is." Mina said being very interested in the drama that's about to happen.

Izuku:
"I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight
We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night
Laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room"

Izuku looked towards Ejirou who spun around in her dress as she laughed.
She looked towards the side and her eyes widened.

The scene cut to Bakugo smiling an he walked through the door with Todoroki and his 'squad'.

"Then you walked in and my heart went "Boom!"

Deku let out a squeak of surprise and his blush became even deeper.
Mina didn't say anything, wanting to continue watching but she felt like screeching as she looked at Hagakure with an excited look.

The scene showed Izuku looking at Bakugo from across the room while she stood with her sisters.

"Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom
Everybody's dancin' and the band's top volume"

Izuku and women:
"Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine"

She pulled Ejirou's arm and went up to her ear.

Izuku and women:
"Grab my sister, and whisper, "Yo, this one's mine." (Ooh)
My sister made her way across the room to you (Ooh)
And I got nervous, thinking "What's she gonna do?" (Ooh)
She grabbed you by the arm, I'm thinkin' "I'm through" (Ooh)"