84.

Her.

Sunday passed by so well and today is Monday. We are having photoshop with Vogue. 

The world is still talking about our announcement and as soon as we came downstairs today in the morning, massive amount of gifts from countless brands that we ever worked with - Puma, Nike, Adidas, Tom Ford, Armani, Versace, Burberry, Gucci, Reebok, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Hermes, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Hugo Boss - were occupying entire living room and a few were in the hallway, not fitting in the room. It was very sweet and kind of them. 

Lots and lots of clothes, 2 strollers, countless shoes and accessories, just as many toys, sheets, towels, hygiene products and many other things we received. Lots of flowers were sent as well from designers, photographers that worked with us on multiple events, makeup brands, business partners, co-workers, friends, our teams. 

We started working at 7AM. First we did business looks, then a lot of family, cozy ones followed. All in all, we had a blast and at 5PM we finished taking pictures. Now it is interview time. 

"Prima di tutto, congratulazioni! È una notizia incredibile."- stated happily interviewer Patric and Lucinda joined him. (First of all, congratulations! It's amazing news.) 

"Mille Grazie."- replied politely Leonardo as his arm delicately wrapped around my shoulder when I nuzzled into him. (Thank you very much.) 

"Da quanto tempo hai tenuto segreta la gravidanza?"- asked Lucinda, gazing at my baby bump that I am gently rubbing. (For how long have you been keeping the pregnancy a secret?)

"Quasi 5 mesi."- I replied with smile, intertwining my hand with Leo's soft one. (Almost 5 months.) 

"Hai scoperto il sesso del bambino? Hai avuto il sesso del bambino rivelare partito o era qualcosa di più intimo e orientato alla famiglia?"- excitedly asked Patric. (Have you found out baby gender? Did you have baby gender reveal party or was it something more intimate and family oriented?) 

"Sappiamo chi ci aspettiamo."- I answered and they grinned at us. (We do know whom we are expecting.) 

"I nostri genitori hanno organizzato il partito di rivelazione del genere, essendo le uniche persone che conoscevano il genere in anticipo."- commented Leonardo, tenderly rubbing my arm with his thumb. (Our parents organised the gender reveal party, being the only people who knew gender beforehand.) 

"E sarà Mr o Miss Russo?"- wondered Lucinda with merry grin. (And is it going to be mr or miss Russo?) 

"Mr Russo."- answered with content and proud smile Leo as my smile matched his. 

A lot of questions followed - about our businesses and how we find time for each other, what are we going to do after our little one arrives, about nursery and our house, married life and future plans regarding our work as I posted peek of new collection and Leonardo announced start of new project - and all of us had a good laugh. 

On that note, at 7PM we wrapped up. 

"I am tired."- I mumbled in his vast chest with my arms around his muscular, well-built torso. 

"Let's get you home, baby."- spoke softly Leonardo, hugging me lovingly as his big hand is on the back of my head and thumb is rubbing it tenderly. I love it when he does this. 

The two of us went to the car and buckled up before driving to our perfect home. Once we arrived, we headed upstairs and our 5 little devils followed us right away. 

After we did our routines, baby bump regiment, brushed our teeth, I got in bed, having no courage to change. Leo sat next to me and caressed my cheek delicately, adding kiss on it at what I smiled. 

"I love you very much."- I said profoundly, scooting closer to his as my head rested on his lap. 

"I love you more than I can describe, angel."- he replied sweetly, leaning down to elope me in his affectionate, safe, soothing embrace. 

Him.

I held Cami, rubbing her back gently. She nuzzled into me, making me smile at her cuteness. 

She is definitely worn out and that's understandable since we got very early and not only she had to do countless looks with me, she also did 5 sets on her own, we also had long interview. In addition to that, it is not just her body, so I completely understand why she is tired. 

"Come on, amore mio."- I whispered to her softly and kissed her cheek. 

I helped her sit up and to take off her dress, revealing her light grey, lacy undergarments, before I let her velvety, lustrous, voluminous hair loose from the ponytail. 

"Can you cuddle me, please?"- pleaded sweetly Camila, finding her way in my arms. 

"Of course, bambina. I will change and I will be right back."- I answered happily and kissed her forehead as she nodded. 

I took off my clothes, leaving boxers on, and came back to her. Cami snuggled into me once I got in bed and I wrapped her dainty, gorgeous self in my arms, sliding pillow underneath her beautiful baby bump as it weights her down, causing slight discomfort for her. 

"Grazie."- she spoke and pecked me affectionally as warm smiles framed our faces. 

"Always, principessa."- I replied and let her nuzzle into me, loving when she is tangled in my embrace. 

I rubbed her back slowly, relaxing her with ease. Her petite arms are wrapped around my bicep and stunning face is buried in my chest. 

"Get some sleep, la mia bellezza. I will be right here."- I whispered to her and that seemed to be all she needed for her soft green eyes to flutter close. 

It is somewhere around 9PM, pretty early to go to bed, but if she is tired and wants to sleep, I will gladly cuddle her, accommodating to whatever changes she might be feeling. 

With greatest pleasure I held my queen, enjoying her adorable, occasional snuggles into me. 

As time passed by, I fell asleep too.