CandyLand

Once upon a time a long time ago there was a place hidden in the corner of the earth called CANDYLAND. Over there no one ate anything else other than candy. There were ice creams trees and cake bushes and cotton candy clouds and all types of candy you can ever think of. So all the people there were not healthy because all they at since they were born were candies, there teeth were yellow and black and they were always lazy and the kids were always having a sugar rush and would go all around the roads screaming and going crazy! But all people were okay with that as it was just another very normal day of their lives.

There was a little house that was obviously made with candy and biscuits, in that house lived a 10 year old girl named Liya with baby brother Liam and her parents. Liya always listened to her parents and rarely got a sugar rush because she did not like candy that much but she had no other choice but to eat candy!

So one fine day she left her house to take Liam for a walk in his stroller, that was made of candy, and waked to the forest, which was not dangerous as it was made of candy, while she was walking she saw something green at a far distance so she went to see what it was. She took it from the ground, which was made of candy, and saw that it was a pen which was not made out of candy it had 12 different colours and on top of the pen there was a toy of a half avocado smiling.

 She took it from the ground, which was made of candy, and saw that it was a pen which was not made out of candy it had 12 different colours and on top of the pen there was a toy of a half avocado smiling

Liya was soo confused as the pen was hard and so was the toy and it was definitely not made of candy. She ran to her house and showed her parents the pen and she also asked them what was that toy and what was it made of. Her parents looked at it and examined it and then they said they did not know what is was and what it was made of. Then Liya took the pen and kept it in her desk,which was made of candy and after she ate lunch which consisted of biscuits and chocolates she went to her room, took the avocado pen and took her notebook, which was also made of candy,(okay I will stop saying which was made of candy [:) and she took the colour green and started to draw the toy which was on the pen, after she was totally over she clicked the top of the toy's head and then something magical happened!

___________________________________________
♡Thanks for reading Chapter 1

♡Hope you enjoyed the above music ,Credits to Tobu for the music. Please subscribe to him.
____________________________________________