Eggs

One day Liya's mother notice the big changes in Liya and asked her why and how she changed her habits and looks. Liya took her whole family to the candy professional and then he told them Liya's whole story. Her parents were amazed and also decided for them and Liam to start following their ways to become healthy.

Soon the candy professional gave up his job and someone else took his place as he ate very less candies. But the no more candy professional did not have a family so he started living in Liya's house with Liya's mother's permission. So after a month of them eating healthy and brushing their teeth, they became the healthiest family in the whole CANDYLAND.

It was gonna be Liam's 2 birthday after a few days so Liya wanted to make something special that was not cake so she decided to make for him a fruit cake for the party and a vegetable salad for lunch. So after she drew a bunch of fruits and vegetables she thought of how to make a cake because she cant just put fruits and thats it, so she went to the professional's room and asked him how to make a fruit cake.

So the professional did a research on “How to make a fruit cake?” and found some ingredients written and some of them had very weird names like eggs, flour, milk, oil and water. So the professional showed Liya some of their pictures, and she easily drew them as most of them were white and did not coloring.

With the help of the professional, Liya made a tasty and healthy fruit cake. When they finished, there were some remaining ingredients so Liya tried to taste the oil and the flour but they did not taste good and so she stored them and tasted the milk and it was soo good. And when she tasted the water, it was so refreshing.

She could not eat the eggs as she saw how slimy they were. Then the professional told her that he discovered a new way to eat eggs. He took a pan and a pot. He kept the eggs with their shell in the pot, and filled the pot with water and put it on the oven, and then broke some eggs and put them in the pan without their shell, and put them on the oven.

After some time, he took the eggs from the pot and cracked them open and Liya was surprised to see that the eggs were not slimy anymore and tasted amazing. Then the professional took the eggs from the pan and when Liya tasted them they tasted amazing as well. Liam's party was soo fun and the food was soo tasty.

____________________________________________
♡Thank you for reading Chapter 4 and I hope you enjoyed it.
____________________________________________