Wrong place to be lurking around

I sensed some uninvited guests at my realm...no in my castle to be specific. Well atleast some entertainers to make me not bored.

"Ugh...girls we have company"

"Yeah we sensed it just let them come im pretty sure they know we are here" Tia said calmy not a single consern about them, just kept hugging my arm.

"Hmm i have a feeling who might be..." Ophis said as she looked at the door.

"Here they come in 3...2...1...Hey there strangers!" Sophie greeted them in a happy? tone...thats not good.

"Umm hi? Arthur i thought you said this place was deserted!" the girl with a silver hair...hmm. Oh i know her he~he how fun.

"Well hello there beatiful we meet again." i said as i looked awsome between all of my wives.

"Wait what! Its you! Hi!!!" she waved at me, the girls just glarred.

"What are you two doing here?" Ophis asked them and they suddenly kneeled in suprise.

"Apologies my lady we didnt notice you were in this realm" the descendant of Lucifer said.

"Yes my lady we werent expecting you to be here, if you wish we will leave right away" Arthur said.

"*sigh* well its fine, my husband shall decide."

"Well Ophis dear why do you have a terrorist organization? Bad girl"

"I had it just in case if Sophie wanted to have a little challenging with you, tch fine. Hey! Arthur! Dismiss the Khaos Brigade!"

That just shocked both of them.

"But wh-"

"But what?" she glared daggers at him.

"A-as you wish"

After he said it they just teleported away by Irene.

"Phew, now thats done i would like to have some fun with you girls if ya'll dont mind, i have some 'stress' to release~"

"Sure go ahead, you dont even have to ask. Our body, soul and everything is yours. You can play with us whenever, whereever you want~"
Sophie said as all of my wives started undress.

"Im glad~"

Boom i had spare time to update!