12. Long live the kid's

Hello! Sorry that the last two weren't updates I just wanted people to be active I guess. :) Also if you like this story check out my other story WHAT ABOUT US? The prologues up! Enjoy!

Perrie looked at Liam with wide eyes.  She was confused. Didn't Liam just come to this school? How does he know Zayn? She thought to herself. She looked at her girlfriend who had the same expression on her flawless face. "What?" Niall's small voice breaks the awkward silence. "No, baby, its nothing." Liam tried to reassure the blond leprechaun. "Okay...How do you know each other?" Niall's smile came back. All he needed was Liam's word and he was happy. Liam was his world and he was die for him. He trustees liam with his life and he knew that Liam would never lie to him. Or did he?

.

Zayn then went to sit next to Perrie, but was stopped by a death glare from Jade. "What do you need to talk to Perrie about?" Jade practically growled suddenly getting protective over the older girl. The lunch hall was loud and Zayn looked nervous. "Well-" A shot was fired and there were men yelling at everyone to get down. "Everyone shut your fucking faces and get to the floor and another shot was fired making everyone go silent. Jade and Perrie were huddeled together under the table they had been previously eating on.

Jade whimpered and Perrie covered her move slightly. "Shh... Baby. We have to be quiet." Jade rested her head in the crook of Perrie's neck breathing heavily her heart ready to burst. One of the terrorists footprints were heard next to them and then his face came in front of theirs. Perrie went pale and held Jade tighter. He spoke to one of the other terrorists, his accent was think and his voice was deep and sent horrible shivers down Jade's back.

"Are you two together?" He asked his voice slightly muffeled by the scarf he wore to keep his identity a secret. Jade nodded tears building up in her brown eyes. He gripped Jade by the hair and dragged her out. "No!" Perrie screamed trying to get her girlfriend back but another man held her back. "This here is a fag. Being gay or a lesbian is a sin! And God didn't make women for women. This is what happens when someone goes against this." He takes out a gun and shots Jade not even flinching once. "NO!"

.

Perrie snapped out of her day dream as Jade kissed her cheek. Perrie suddenly latched onto Jade squeezing her into a hug kissing her all over not caring if Zayn was right next to her. "Please don't ever leave me. I love you." Jade smiled. "Why the sudden affection? Your not dying are you?" Jade joked and Perrie felt Zayn tense next to her. She drew back and turned to her best friend. "Are you okay? You seem a bit off." Zayn shrugged and said, "Its nothing. Its not like anyone's gonna miss me." He whispered the last part. Perrie furrowed her eyebrows but shrugged it off. He would tell me if some things wrong right?

Short Iknow  I'm sorry. Lots of homework VOTE! COMMENT!

QUESTION1: What did you think of Perrie's day dream? Could it mean anything?

QUESTION2: Do you think Liam is lying to Niall? And if he is what do you think he's hiding??

QUESTION3: What's wrong with Zayn?? Or is he just lonely?? Haha

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Also whose having a great weekend cause I am.