Sollux

"Shit shit shit "I mumble it's pouring down rain and I have no fucking court."idiot " I fumble in my pocket for my phone ."why me " my phone is dead what the hell should I do now .suddenly The raining stops. No it's still raining but no someone is holding an umbrella over me. I turn to see who it is ."sollux" i nearly knock him over as I hug him ."I haven't seen you in so long what are you doing here ?!" He laughs "I iif you'd let me breath then II could tell you " "sorry "I say as I let him go . As we walk to his house (since his was much closer than mine ) he explains he just got back from his job over seas being a world class computer programmer he also tells me he quit that job to move back here."why in the world would you do that " he smiles "II mi22ed my friend2 and famiily and you. Mo2tly you." We had been together in college and high school but when he got that job he'd left me in the dust the thought of the heart break again brought knots to my stomach but the were quickly replaced with butterflies when he said it was mostly me he missed."really?" My mind is racing trying to make sense of it all ."ye2 really leaveiing you wa2 a mi2take and IIm 2orry plea2e forgiive me " I grin and so dose he. Before I know it he has his arm around my waist pulling me in and kissing me . For a moment the rain seems to be in slow motion everything around us is quieted and it's just sollux and I alone and I feel the love I've craved for so long . He pulls away "II love you [y/n] "

(Sorry for the disappearing high school just threw us for a loop but this summer we'll be updating more often thank you for your patience-ac)