Black out.

October 30, 1995

"Woman": NO... PLZ DON'T KILL HIM!! PLZ!!

Nurse: We don't have any choice madam.

"Woman": I won't let you do that! He's my son! I tried so hard to give him life...

Nurse: Sorry but....

🎃 The baby's heart rate was one step to death. Suddenly a man who was looking the baby counted to one.

~ 3 ~

~ 2 ~

~ 1 ~

24:00 pm

🎃 The baby's heartbeat stopped beating. Silence was beginning to exist throughout the hospital. The woman left a small tear, flowing in her soft cheek. Her hands were shaking and her lips started to move without saying any words.

Nurse: Are you alright madam?

______________

???: The woman passed out.

October 25, 2020

"My name is Lee Y/N and I'm 19 years old. I'm going to be 20 on Halloween day! Yup, that's right! Halloween is my favorite day of the year! Actually I like watching horror movies on my birthday . Unfortunately sometimes my mum doesn't want me to celebrate a birthday party. I wonder why...."

I went down from my room to see what my mum was doing. I saw her humming a song while she was cutting potatoes.

Y/N: Mum, what are u humming?

Mum: Nothing dear. Just a small song came into my mind.

Y/N: Oh okay. So... 6 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!! Aren't you happy mum?

Mum:.....

Y/N: Ummm? What's wrong?

My mum took a look at the calendar to check the day. Her eyes was only looking the date and make her cut her finger.

Y/N: Mum, are u okay? Did u get hurt?

Mum: Oh, don't worry. I think I'm good sweetie.

Y/N: Glad to hear that.

She continued to cut the vegetables and her smile fall down. I walked my way at the bathroom to wash my face. After turning my head to the toilet, I saw a black jacket inside. Dude how can jackets have legs?

11:00 am

I went to my bedroom and change my clothes.

Your clothes:

After changing my clothes I tried to find my mum's makeup secretly

After changing my clothes I tried to find my mum's makeup secretly. But for some reason it wasn't here. The only thing I saw was a small box.

 Maybe my mum put interesting things inside

Maybe my mum put interesting things inside. Or is it a birthday gift? I opened it and music started to play. It was a music box. This music reminded me the song my mum was humming.

The only thing, it was inside, was a photograph of a woman hugging her baby. It looks a little bit scary. Also I found a bracelet with the name "Taehyung". Who is he?

This music started to play cringe melodies and made me even scared. I closed the box and I left a sigh.

???: Where is my mommy?

Wait did I just heard a voice from nowhere?

???: I want my mommy!

Y/N: Who is there?!

A hand tapped on my shoulder and the voice leaned over my ear. I bite my lip and I felt something to whisper me.

???: Answer to your inner voice.

To be continued!