Elevennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Hisani hurry yo ass up I will pull off." I fussed over the phone and he kissed his teeth.

"I told yo ass I coulda drove." He said.

"I got a car and pay the note for a reason, we always take yo car."

"Ight I'm comin out bye." He hung up on me and I just looked at the phone. "No he din-"

"Wassup." He leaned over and pecked my lips.

"No you din hang up on mee."

"Hea you go." He laughed. "Drive mane."

"Mhm keep on." I drove off to school.

"They havin a party this weekend you wanna go?" I looked over at him and he raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"You? Tryna go to a party?" He chuckled. "I'm tryna do somn wit chu you don't wanna go?"

"Shit yea we can go but-"

"No buts." I cut him off and turned the music up.

I been feelin' a lot better and I'm already seein' a change. I'm tryin' to do stuff I wouldn't normally do, I want more memories than the ones we got, even thoe we have good ones.

"We leavin afta lunch ight?" He told me and I nodded, already on the same page.

"That nigga still textin you?" He asked me, seein' my phone flashin' and I blew out a breath.

"Yea Ian got around to tellin him nun yet I just ignore it." I said, knowin' he was about to make it into some that it wasn't.

"Shidd I'a tell em." He said and really called this boy, puttin' it on speaker like we wasn't in the hallway.

"Aye wassup mora you good?" I heard Shawn say and felt bad. I wasn't even meanin' to ghost him- that's a lie I did want to cut ties but I planned on havin' a conversation with him. My mind just be elsewhere and that's my fault.

"Yea she straight king, but aye listen I kno yal had a li date and allat but she taken now." Sim told him and there was a silence. "By you?" Shawn asked.

"Does it matter?" Kasim chuckled.

"Yeh."

"It don't, If she taken-" He was cut off by me snatchin' the phone.

"Hey Shawn I'm sorry I meant to talk to you I just didn't get around to it but yes by him." I said and he was quiet.

"You don hurt li man feelings." Kasim laughed and I pushed him. "What? You did dis." He shook his head.

"You couldn't have shot me a text sooner?" He asked, his tone throwin' me off.

"I'm lettin' you kno now." I laced my voice with the same amount of attitude. I couldn't blame him for bein' mad but you not bout to get crazy.

"You bogus as fuck yo." He laughed and I jerked my head back.

"Ayeeeeee chill wit allat li bruh that drive up to that li corner sto ain't nun but a minute." Kasim said, takin' the phone out my hand.

You heard a sound and Shawn had hung up.

"Bitch ass boy if you wan respondin that shoulda told his ass all he needed to know."

"It's cool leave it alone." I said as we walked to first block.

We got to first block and saw Mila and Amari already in the back.