Spoiled

Rayonna POV

"Bae you be too aggressive when you on top of me" I said putting the key in the house door

"I wish you can see how that shit feel to us dudes, you would understand why we be going crazy"

"Nah don't let me wake up wit a dick, I'm not goin never keep it in my pants"

"I can picture you now witcho goofy ass" he said picking up my bag and carrying it inside

"Home sweet home" I said flopping on the couch

"Speaking of home, when we goin get ours?" He said lookin at me rubbing his hands

"Wait, you want us to move in together? When?"

" Not right away, but whenever the time is right"

"I mean idk, I came down here with my bestie, I don't wanna leave her here alone"

"Her and 30 can get a crib together. That way y'all both would have a reason to move out"

"I mean that would work but then it can't because our lease isn't up, and we don't want to break it so early"

"Damn, true"

"Let's just take it one day at a time and tackle what's more important , so with that being saidddddd what do you plan on doing for your birthday?"

" I mean same shit, get drunk and high wit the guys nothing major"

"Have you ever had a party?"

"Hell nah, my birthday was always celebrated on the block wit the whole hood. Smoke, drank, blast our music and just kick it"

"So you telling me, no one has ever threw you a party?"

"Yup. I never really wanted one. Ion fuck w a lot of ppl like that anyway"

"Yeah you right about that. Well hopefully you have a better birthday this year"

"Ikr. But I'm finna go slide on Monte nem, ima ft you later"

"Ok"

He gave me a kiss and a hug and left out the door

I have got to plan something for this boy birthday. It's next week on a Friday.

Before I start planning, I prepped me a seafood boil. I had crab legs, corn, potatoes, shrimp, eggs, and put it all into the pot to boil for 30 minutes. Then cooked the sausage I had separately.

I bought 2 mild packs of the Bloves base seasoning, and just added my touches in for the rest.

After my boil was done, I placed all the food on a silver pan, and drizzled the sauce every where on it.

"Heyyy hoeeee" Dé said coming through the door

"Girl just in time, I just made this boil and I need you to help me plan something for Shiesty birthday"