My Darling ➝ Chapter One

Chapter one:

The day is cold, and ugly. It rains all over the city. It usually don't, but lately it does, and it all is so sad. We are not used to it here. You know what I mean?

I took on my white Converse and my grey jacket and my school bag and went out. I don't care if I get a bit wet. By the way, my name is Beverly. I'm late for school. School's starting in like, what, 20 minutes. I need to hurry. The bus isn't coming anyway, so I'll run. Here in our city, if it rains, the bus wont show up, but surprisingly the school haven't closed. I really don't understand. It isn't a simple car outside!

My house isn't that far away from school, I'm sorry if I said like it was, but it's not. I just like to be quick, and be the first person to class. Not that I love school, but when I come that early I'm not worried about coming to late to school. If I ever do, or I think I do, I get super stressed, and I get panic.

It's the same old school. My friends are the same, the teachers are the same. Nothing ever changes, and that's what I hate about here. I want to move far away, build my own story. But I can't. Because: "You have to get good grades" or, "you should become a doctor". It's not that simple. I really do care about school, I care about doing it to well. And sometimes, I think that it getting a bit to far.

But, I'm okay. I've got the world most amazing family - I love them, and I got some really funny friends. That's what I want. I'm actually not looking for boys right now. I don't know, I kind of don't care. I like to spend time with my friends and family, that's the only people I care about. Boys may be terribly handsome, but not now. I can't, my studies are more important.

My way to school is kind of cool. First I go Abaigails Coffe, she's a friend of mine. I usually by their Chai Latte. It's wonderful! I speak to her about my problems, you know, she's one of my best friends. Then I say goodbye, and that I need to go. After Abbie, I'll run between roads and houses. Well, only when the bus dosen't show up. But I never, ever, forget my coffe. Even if the bus comes.

I went in, to Abigails Coffee. "Hi!" She said in the minute she saw me.
"Hi Abigail!" I smiled. She went to the coffemaker and asked: "the usuall one, right?"
I nodded. Abigail is 3 years older than me. But, I really don't care about the age. We could be friends, no matter what. She's wonderful.

When the Chai Latte was ready she gave it to me. I took my purse up, to pay, but she refused. "Come on, Abbie! Let me pay!"
But she refused again and said: "No way, your my best friend. Best friends dosen't pay."
She smiled. Abigail has red, beautiful hair. I mean, STUNNING! I wish I could have that kind of hair. Mine is brown, with a bit of blonde in it. My eyes change color, haha, it's true. If I wear green, my eyes look green. If I wear blue, it's like if my eyes are blue. But usually my eyes is caramel-brown with some yellow. In the mornings I got grey.
I'm totally wierd.

***

I checked the clock. Oh my gosh, it's 07:21! "Abigail, I am so sorry, I really need to go! I'm getting late!"
"Well after school, come here, ok? We'll have a brownie or something." She smiled.
I nodded. "Bye!" I said, before I bumped into someone. This someone was tall, or at least taller than me. I spilled my Chai Latte on him. I looked up, and saw him. I was in heaven for 5.78 seconds. His eyes was yellow-green, with a bit of brown in it. He had normal long hair, blonde-brown, just like me.

***
(If you dont know what I mean, I mean that Someone is like Tate/ Evan Peters in American Horror Story, and Beverly like Violet.)
***

"Wow.." I said, and blushed. While I still was staring at him, I realised what I just said and said: "OMG, I mean, I'm so sorry! Gosh, I'm so clumsy."
"It's okay. It's really okay." He said. No, no it isn't okay. How clumsy can I possibly be on today? I looked down on his shirt; it was Chai Latte all over it. "I'm so sorry.." I turned around and took some paper. Poor boy, I need to fix this.

He took a sted back and said: "It's okay! I mean it." He smiled.
"Really? Okay, like totally okay?"
He nodded. I smiled. It was funny, though.
"By the way, my name is Beverly."
His smile was beautiful. He had some wonderful teeths, and perfect lips.
"My name is Bryan." I smiled. Suddently, Abigail came and gave me a new Chai Latte.
"Thank you, Abigail!" I laughed. Abigail smiled and went back to the other costumers.

***

"Mabye we could hang out some time?" Bryan asked.
"Yeah, sure. Heres my number." I said and wrote it on a piece of paper. I gave it to him and said: "I'm sorry, I really need to go. And, again, I'm sorry for your shirt."
He smiled and said goodbye. "Bye!" I said and went out the door. I started running.

Wow, I had just bumped into a handsome guy, who's going to call me. I grinned. I checked the clock. It was 07.34. School's starts in 10 minutes. I started running faster.

***
After some minutes I arrived school. I saw my friends. I had my bag over my shoulder. "Hey!" I shouted. They turned around.
"Hi guys. What's up?" I asked when I was standing with them. My friends are Ace and Sophie. And Abigail ofcourse. But on school, it's just the three of us. I still blushed when I thought on him.
But, Sophie noticed it and said: "O-M-G! Beverly-got-crush!" Ace turned around a looked on me.
"Is it true?!" She asked.
"No way, I'm not intrested in someone right now. And you know it. So please stop."
They seemed to understand. That's good. I don't want anyone to get any high expectations.

***

{ so! the first post! I would love to hear what you think about it! I'm new to this, so please share with friends and family. leave a comment below, i would love to hear!💘