My Darling ➝ Chapter Two

Chapter two.

I sat in class, thinking of him. We had Mrs. Wellings today. A very young teacher in the twenties. She's married to an older, rich man. They had a huge, huge wedding. You probably wonder how I know? Well, the whole school was there. Usually teachers can't share any personal information, but i don't know. She did.

A shadow came in front of me. I turned around; it was Mrs. Wellings. "Beverly, you aren't paying attention to me. Can you please raise up and tell the whole class, what a Black Backed Kingfisher is, and where is lives? Beverly raised up, and said: "Well, Mrs. Wellings, and the whole class:
The black backed kingfisheris approximately 13 cm in length. It lives in southeast Asia and India close to streams and rivers in well-shaded, wooded areas. These kingfishers eat insects and snails as well as small lizards, frogs, and crabs by the riverside. They build tunnel-ike nests in the riverbanks that can be up to a meter long. These nests can take more than a week to dig."And when Beverly said that, Mrs. Wellings said: "Well, then. you can sit now."

***

Beverly studies all the time. Mabye a bit to often. She knows every single thing, and she's not afraid to show it. She's a clever, smart, and beautiful girl. Every boy falls in love with her. But she's expensive. She's not interested.

***

I went back to my seat. I couldn't wait for the class to end. It was getting boring and as I thought that, the class was over. Everyone went out, and as I was going a voice behind me said: "Beverly please wait." I turned around. Mrs. Wellings was standing with Mark Huexbourg. Mark Huexbourg: He is an asshole. That's all you need to know. He is an asshole #1. I absolutely hate him. Now you wonder perhaps, why? Am I right? Well, he cheated on me. And not only me, he did my best friends to, and all the other junior's. By the way, I'm a senior.

***

"I see that, you two aren't the world's best buddies, am I right?" Mrs. Welings, asked. I nodded. so did Mark. "I want to kno-"

"Mrs. Wellings, I am sorry for saying this, but Mark Huexbourg is an asshole, and a cheater, and a nobody. I don't think you can fix this, I think it needs to be unfixed. I want it to be unfixed. I really need to go, I've got classes." And when I was done saying that, I took my bag, and went out. Poor Mrs. Wellings, she is a good person. Her face was shocked when I left class, but I really can't stand Mark. "Beverly! I'm sorry!" Mark shouted, but I really don't care. It's his fault that I don't care about boys, that much.

As I trudged through school, I noticed that all students made me an own «way» through. They looked at me like if they where shocked of something. In the end, Ace and Sophie where staring at me. I went to them. "Why are everyone like this?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" Ace asked. I shook my head. "It's rumors, that Mr. Patalowisky has written about you in his diary. You know, the Mr. Patalowisky book. I heard that he wrote that he's got a crush on you." A girl came and said. What? Does Mr. Patalowisky got a crush on me?

All of a sudden the students parted and made way for Mr. Patalowisky. He was red as a tomato. He looked at me. He was emberrased and ashamed. Princible Peepto stormed after him and yelled "I never want to see you on my school premisis, ever again!" Mr. Patalalowisky countinued to walk out of the school. The students pointed and laughed at Mr. Patalowisky. Meanwhile I stood there, still in shock, wondering what the hell just happend. "Ms. Edwards, can you Please come to mye office?" Princible Peepto said, while standing in his black suit and his terribly expensive shoes. Everyone looked at me as I walked through.

***

I sat down on the red chair in pricible's office. "We have recieved some unplesent new that Mr. Patalowisky is in love with you. And as you know, a teached cannot have a relationship with a student. I suppose, you know this?"
"No. I didn't know." My face was white as snow. I couldn't belive this. Pricible sighed.
"But why..?" I asked. It was like knowing someone's double life. All this time I have been in his class, he was in love with me! Knowing someone's thoughts, knowing what they feel about me, in this way.. It's creepy.
"We don't know. I'm sorry for all this." He said.
"I got class, I need to go." I said before I went out of his office.

***

Beverly was white as snow. Her hair was loose and messy. Ace and Sophie was standing outside the pricible's offic, waiting for her. "Are you okay?" Sophie asked. Beverly shook her head. "I gotta go." She said and escaped from them. They would just start asking and talking which she wasen't in mood of.
Suddently she got a messesage:
«Hi, it's me Bryan. I was wondering if we could take a coffe or something.»
But then she bumped into someone, again. She looked up, after almost answering Bryan. It was Mark.

{ This was dedicated to my friend duckstory, who always leaves great comments! The make my day!!

SO! Haha, this took me a long time to write. Hope you enjoy it! Please leave comments down below, I would be glad to hear! Please share with family and friends. I will be posting next part, if 100 people reads this.
Tnx! Love you💘