Mother?

Please look at this image it is important to this :) I'm only roughly basing it on her I'm not sure who drew it but if u know lemme know and I'll credit them. Also I'm going to use the name Abigail too cause I am shite at making up names.

Ok so as I said imma probably steal a bit of the description of the mum and also some of her introduction because that is pretty much how I want it to go so lol sorry about that :p

Also do u guys find the little previously thing helpful? Or is it just that I need to get a life and stop reading fifty fanfiction's at a time XD

Previously: angel comes down from heaven, and finds Alastor, his mother not having arrived down yet. He saw the others at the top of the building and, being a jumping spider, jumps up and tells them that he is going to get Alastor's attention. He jumps down and calls for Alastor, who is shocked, to say the least. He instantly shrinks down to size and hugs Angel. He is exhausted from using his powers so much so angel has to carry him home. Once they get back to the hotel, Alastor was already asleep in angels arms, and they all catch up on the sofas around the fire, a blanket around angel and alastor, who was still asleep hugging angel.

He woke up eventually and felt embarrassed, but was quickly shut down by the others, and so he resumed hugging angel, occasionally joining in their conversation. Until they were startled by a knock at the door...

(The extra ending about Alastor's mum was not cannon)

Angel smirked knowingly, as Alastor looked up at him in confusion. "I know who it is..." he spoke mysteriously. Alastor tilted his head in a confused manner as he stood up to join Charlie and the others who were cautiously walking towards the door, in high alert. "Here, Alastor." Nifty cried as she skidded into the room with another waist coat that looked identical to his other. "I know you don't like being seen without it so I fetched your spare!" She politely told him as he thanked her graciously. He turned back to the door as he pulled the jacket over his arms, and proceeded to the door, since he was the most powerful, it would be safer if he were to open it, in case it was a threat such as vox.

Angel, meanwhile, hung back grinning, knowing exactly who it was. A shadow that was around 6" tall was standing in front of the door; patiently awaiting for it to be opened, as not to be rude, and barge in. Alastor cautiously opened it and stopped in his tracks- a demon who looked exactly like him, but an older female with a slightly darker and more brown dress on, similar to his suit in design, with a few white frills on it. She wore a ruby locket around her neck, and her hair (which was of a similar colour to Alastor's but darker) was drawn into a tight bun.

Her ears pricked up and resembled Alastor's strongly, as well as her generally slender figure despite her wide hips.  Her dress gracefully fell to her feet so that they were not visible, and gave the illusion of gliding when she moved. She had thin lips that were laced in black lipstick and eyes that matched Alastor's, except her glinting acid yellow pupils that shone out from her otherwise dark red eyes, that were slightly covered by small red glasses with oval lenses. Her skin was a pale ashen white, and a streak of black ran through her silky hair- this, was Alastor's mother.

"A- Alastor..." she whispered as she stared up at the shocked demon, with a smile glued to his face. "M- mother?" He whispered back, in shock. She felt tears begin to erupt from her eyes as she pulled Alastor into an embrace. He felt hot tears of joy being to bubble down his face as he held the shorter woman. "I- I can't believe- how did you get down here? You haven't done anything of the slightest to deserve to be down-" he ranted before being cut off my her, as she could tell he was beginning to get distressed. "Shhh, shh, shh," she gushed in a motherly way, "it's ok, I came down here by my own will- to see ma son." She told him with a loving expression in her gleaming eyes.