Chapter 1: Meet me at the Locker

Tw ; Nudity(only from owynn, and I believe now he's canonically 18, making him now an adult so, but no smut, ew), Dysphoria, Violence, Swearing
(btw i headcannon owynn as a trans guy so lol)

Word count ; 1078
This took me 5 days to complete the entire chapter, Next chapter should be out in a few days.

It all starts, One school morning. Owynn would be getting up from his bed, stretching. He'd look from afar at his window as the light beamed from outside. He'd walk over to his closet, rummaging through it for something to wear. He'd find a violet sweater alongside some snazzy jeans. He'd eye the clothing, Impressed of his choices.

He'd walk to his bathroom, walking inside. He'd close the door behind him. He turn to the counter of the sink, placing the clothing down. He'd begun to undress, piece by piece. Once he had undone all of his clothing, he'd let them drop to the floor, kicking them away. He'd then undo his braid, placing the hairbands onto the counter. He'd walk to the bathtub, his body full naked. He'd turn the bathtub faucet, causing the water to splat out from the water spout. He'd plug the drain hole, letting the bathtub fill. He'd walk to the sink once again, looking at himself in the mirror with a blank stare. He'd view his body, feeling utterly disgusted looking at himself. He'd quickly look away, looking back at the tub. It had finally filled up. He'd climb into the bathtub, beginning to cleanse himself.

After his bath, He'd get out the tub, getting a towel from one of the cabinets, drying himself off fully. He'd put on the clothing, looking at himself once again in the mirror. He felt disgust in a way as he viewed his appearance. He'd open the bathroom door, leaving. He'd head downstairs. His house seemed quiet and lonely, him being the only one who lived in his house. He had parents, but due to.. unfortunate events, they are unable to tend to living in the house, leaving Owynn, to be the only one living in the lonesome household. He'd grab his bag, which was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the staircase, walking into his kitchen. He'd place down his backpack onto the counter, he'd rummage through the cabinets, finding something for him to eat. He had found a box of cereal. He'd place it down, walking to another cabinet, taking out a bowl. He'd place it down, getting the cereal and pouring it in. He'd walk to the fridge. He'd open it, grabbing a carton of Milk from inside. He'd walk over to the bowl of dry cereal, pouring the milk into it. He'd place the milk down, moving his hand down the the drawer under the counter, rummaging to find a spoon. He'd place the spoon inside the bowl, mixing the cereal and milk, beginning to eat it. He'd continuously eat for about what seemed 5 to 10 minutes per say. He'd finally finish after a while. He'd notice the time on the clock.

Oh no, I'm going to be late!

He panicked, rushing to the sink. He'd place the bowl into it, rushing to put the milk and cereal up. He'd rush back to the counter, grabbing his backpack. He'd rush out the house, quickly locking the door behind him. He'd run down the sidewalk, making his way to the School. Once he'd make it to the school, he'd rush inside towards his locker. The tardy bell had rung right when he'd arrive. Nobody was there to be seen when he had arrive. Or so he thought.

Hm, It seems everyone has already had gone to class.

He had thought walking, he wasn't looking at where he was going at all. He had bumped into someone, a certain someone.

“Ah!”

The two yelled as they fell back. Owynn's glasses fell off as he had fell. The unknown encounter would get up.

“Hey! Watch where you're going! You caused me to-.”

The mysterious encounter had stopped in his tracks. He had noticed who it was, He had only saw him once.

Owynn would sit up, moving his hand around to find his glasses.

The mysterious encounter would watch him search for the glasses. He had decided to help him out, grabbing the glasses, wiping the lenses off using a tad bit of the bottom of his shirt to clean it off throughly. He'd put the glasses onto Owynn's face, smiling only a bit.

Owynn would look up as he was finally able to take a view at the Mysterious Encounter.

The Mysterious Encounter seemed to be Short, with a White Shirt and a Red Tie, with Blue Jeans, and Short, Brunette hair, and.. What surprised him the most, Blacked out eyes with white Pupils.

Owynn had Semi-Recognized the fair gentleman.

“Why Thank you."

Owynn would thank him. He'd stand up, holding his hand out for the Unknown gentleman.

The Unknown gentleman would get up, dusting himself off afterwards.

“Sorry about that, I didn't see where I was going.”

Owynn would say, Apologizing.

The unknown encounter smiled, chuckling a bit.

“Heh, It's Alright..” The unknown encounter replied.

The two would sit there in silience, before the Mysterious Encounter decided to speak up.

“So uh.. The name's Fred.” Fred would say.

Weird.. I thought his name was Freddy. Might that be the reason his eyes are blacked out at the moment.

Owynn thought for a second, his eyes widening a bit.

Could he be a shadow?? I've heard of them but I never thought I'd meet one..

He'd continue the thought.

Fred had noticed that he had zoned out completely. He would pat Owynn's head, Concerned to say the least.

Owynn would look up, Blushing a bit.

“Oh! Sorry.. I kinda zoned out for a bit. My name's Owynn.” He'd introduce himself.

“It's Okay." Fred would say, smiling a bit.

The bell would ring once again, Catching the two's attention.

“Well, We Better head to class.”

Fred would turn around beginning to walk off.

“Wait!”

Owynn would stop him, He'd get his bag, rummaging through it, Grabbing a piece of paper and a Pen. Writing down something. He'd give it to fred.

“Call me.” He'd say, blushing a bit.

Fred would grip onto the piece of paper.

“Alright..” He'd smile, walking off before stopping once again, looking back.

“Meet me at the locker after class.”