three - 3

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK is the problem with you and luke" Joey says as we walk down the side walk. I got high as fuck to get my mind off of life. Not only was Luke throwing a bitch fit for no reason, my grades were dropping and that was the ultimate no no in my household.

Overnight i went from a high GPA that would put a smile on anybody's parents face, to a GPA that will cause a lot of tension in my judge-mental ass household.

Taking my mind off of the shit that was taking place, I look towards her trying to remember what she said before my mind wandered.

"uh.. He dragging the shit that happened earlier. Im trying not to drop kick his big ass". I say rolling my eyes, "can we pick a new topic please".

"As you wish, your highness" She says, I respond with a tight lipped smile just in time for George to speak.

"I cannot believe she said you but your body on display" He says.

"dude"

"Fuck her" Joey says making me smile, since it seemed like the situation bothered her earlier.

"I wish she would say that shit to me, i'd have that bitch head spinning like a bottle cap" I said not even realizing how low it sounded.

"She's so high" I heard Tim say, I was dazed staring at the ground, trying not to walk on cracks.

"No, actually it was, "Use any excuse to put your body on display"" He corrected.

"What the fuck? Fucking cunt"

"Cunt"

"haha she a dumb bitch" I said at the same time as them, "Well shit ian know we was showing off our telepathy skills". They release a laugh and push me softly.

I fall behind the group as my phone rang. I picked it up, just to hear gabi's voice.

"Moms pissed" She say tiredly. I knew how our toxic and bipolar household affected her, and if i knew she was home i wouldve stayed.

"Arent you at Meera's house?"

"Yea, i just went to grab extra clothes and i walk in to their arguing. I almost told them to shut the fuck up. I have no matching outfits cause i was rushing" she explains.

"Ill stop by in the morning to bring you some clothes, I love you princess" I say, watching as Luke threw an arm around Joeys shoulder.

By the time i saw this, I stopped and waited for them to walk around the corner while waiting for her to respond.

"I love you more handsome" She say making me chuckle.

"Dream get your ass here right now" I hear Anna call me by my middle name. I roll my eyes and bid gabi a bye before rounding the corner. It seemed as if everybody was holding someone in their arms.

I never noticed how cold it was until that moment, My high was wearing off and i needed to do something about it.

I shivered silently, rubbing my hands together so that i could produce some type of warmth before a hand grabbed mines.

"I mean its only right" Tim says with my hand now entangled with his. I smile up at him before releasing a laugh.

"Now timmy, are you feeling a little under the weather or something?" I say jokingly, He pulls me so that we walk next to each other.

I pull his drink out of his hand and pull the straw out. He looks offended and place his now free hand over his heart dramatically.

"Never too cautious" I say.