Questinable.

Have you ever thought that losing someone you have never met could impact you so badly? I have , I'm Isabella I'm 13 and living with my dad. When I was 2 my dad finally told me the truth, the truth about where my mom and twin sister actually were. He told me they died from a car accident as they words came out of his mouth you saw my heart break into a million pieces you saw the millions of tears run down my face. I couldn't believe I have never met them, coming Into a world not knowing where the rest of my family was. I was heart broken i haven't been my self since then knowing that they aren't here to share the best moments made me think I shouldn't have any. Don't you think a 2 year old shouldn't go to therapy well trust me I did. I have been going to therapy every since I was 2 that's 11 years going to a doctor who can't even help me. I still go to Dr.Lee and she feels that I shouldn't be depressed but the question she can't ever answer is why ? Why should I be happy when my family isn't ? Why should I not care about my family ? Isn't that what your suppose to do,care ? I think so and no one not even my dad could tell me to forget about them I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM EVER. Im home schooled , my dad learnt not to send a depressed kid to school if you didn't want her hating herself even more. I'm antisocial I don't even talk to my dad, I do my online schooling, take my dinner to my room, cry every night and do the same thing over again I've been doing this since i found out the news, I will always do this for the sake of my mom and sister. It's kinda hard to be told to move on when you haven't spent anytime with them. My dad won't tell me anything else about them like did me and my sister look identical ?did she have different colored eyes? Was my mom beautiful ? What made him fall in love? He doesn't even bring them up it's like he hates them. WHY? Why wont he talk to me about them ? These are questions I never got the answers too. I have no friends wanna know why I never leave the house expect going to this stupid Dr. Lee to be honest she kinda makes me feel even worse to open up to her is the LAST thing I'll do. Maybe I would be okay If I got to see them , my dad doesn't take me to the cemetery he tells me he forgets where it is. I'm sure he is lying it's just another thing on my list that I'm going to find out.