1☪

I hugged my dad as I walked into my new home. My mom made me move in with my dad since I'm 'too much to handle'. I only went to a few parties a week and kept my grades up, I don't know why she's complaining. I carried all my boxes in and took them up to my new room. I looked around, I haven't been to my dad's in years, plus he re-did my room for me. The walls were white and I had hardwood flooring. There was a purple and sequin chandelier and a pink rug under my bed. My bed was white with sequin pillows and all my child hood stuffed animals. I had a few tables with fur & my own mannequin.

I sighed and started putting all my stuff away. I had to stop for dinner then started back up again. I got a quick shower and put my pajamas on, then went to sleep, I have to go to a new school tomorrow. New house, new bedroom, new school. Too much for me to take in. I drifted off to sleep.

8 AM

I got up and did my usual- shower, clothes, makeup, hair, brush teeth. I wore jean shorts and a black shirt that said 'I CAN'T STAND YOU' in white. I matched my outfit with my black converse and walked downstairs.

"Breakfast?" My dad asked.

"Uhm, no, I just brushed my teeth." I explained.

"Oh, okay."

I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I sighed as I drove to my new school. I picked up my schedule from the office and put my bag in my locker. Looking at my schedule I saw I had Lang. Arts first. A girl walked up to me as I shut my locker.

"Hey, I'm Mia, you must be new! Can I see you schedule?" The girl asked.

"Uh, sure." I answered, handing Mia my schedule.

"Sweet, you have every class with me. Let's get to Language Arts, Mr. Larwson hates it when people are late."

I nodded and followed her to Language Arts. I took a seat next to her and stared up at the clock. More people kept piling in as class was about to start.

After School

I collapsed on my bed and sighed. I made a few friends so far, I guess that was good. The teachers already hate me, just by looking at me. Oh well, at least they don't like me and think the best of me, I'd hate to disappoint them. Just kidding, I love disappointing teachers. My phone buzzed.

Mia- Party tonight, give me your address & I'll pick you up?

Summer- That works, what time should I be ready?

Mia- 8 o'clock

I jumped in the shower and got out after I got finished. I wrapped my fluffy towel around me then realized, what am I supposed to tell my dad when I come down all dressed up? I opened my door and looked around.

"Dad?" I called out.

"Yes, Summer?" He calls back.

Shit.

"Never mind." I said, before shutting my door. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I did my usual makeup- eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss. I put on my tight white dress that rested an inch below my butt. Slutty, yes, I know. I matched it with white pumps and smiled in the mirror. I climbed out of my window and into Mia's car when she pulled up.

"Sorry, had to sneak past the parent." I said, shutting the door.

"That's alright." Mia said, driving off.

They started a game of truth or dare since it was an hour long drive to the party.

"Truth or dare, Summer?" Marie asked.