Rainy days

(Yaku x reader) timeskip yaku

Word count:2.7k
*warnings: blowjobs,hair pulling,name calling,pet names, daddy kink,dirty talk,choking,spanking, slight breeding kink ,crying kink maybe ,i'm actually not so sure what else

It had been a tough week for the both of you. It had been cold and breezy all week, it didn't help that it was also raining. It was Wednesday when the week finally went downhill. It was bright and sunny in the morning when you and your husband yaku left to go to work then all of a sudden it got dark and gloomy and it started pouring thick droplets of water on your heads as you ran to get into the office building. Well it possibly can't get worse you both thought and continued on with your days. On Thursday morning you both woke up with a sore throat and slight cough. So as you get up to go to the bathroom to get the medicine you see yaku cover his mouth as he gags.

"Hey hun you okay " you say with a slight waver of your voice and reach your hand out to him.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little stomach ache," he says smiling to reassure you.

"Ok just make sure not to push yourself too hard at work. I'll be there if you need anything"you reply with a slight smile on your face. You then proceed to grab the medicine from the cabinet in the bathroom. As you open the lid and grab the little medicine cup and pour yourself the right amount to drink. When you bring the little cup up to your mouth to drink it yaku speeds past you to hunch over the toilet and proceeds to throw up in it.

"Baby i don't think you should go work today" you say finishing the medicine" dont worry ill finish any documents you have on your desk and i'll make sure to complete the paperwork for the project with seijoh'' you continue saying and you finish getting ready for work.

"Thanks for the concerned kitten but i think i'll be fine " as soon as he finishes his sentence he gags and throws up again. "No baby I think you should stay home today, plus you've been working too hard. It'll be nice to take a break and relax ok." you say crouching down to kiss his cheek.

"I'll be home a little later today ,but i'll buy some soup for your stomach ok" you state while walking toward the front door.

As you proceeded on with the rest of the day you thought it would be a little easier. Then you realize why yaku is always stressed. Being a CEO of a company is a tough job. So with that thought in mind you figure that you should do something for yaku when he gets better to show some appreciation. Plus you have a day off on friday. Maybe you guys can have a nice dinner and some movies while cuddling on the couch. It was also rumored to rain for the rest of the week so you definitely thought why not a day to kick back and relax. So with the decision made up the last day goes by in a flash and comes friday. You wake a little earlier than yaku. Therefore you get up and make him breakfast. Just when you finish making coffee yaku walks in shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants. He walks up to you and wraps his arms around your waist and kisses the back of your neck.

"Morning"he grumbles quietly with his morning voice. ''Morning handsome'' you reply while pouring coffee into both of the matchings mugs you got for your anniversary.

It goes quiet. The soft pitter patters of the raindrops hitting the windows and you breathing being very clear in the expanse of the silent room.

"Baby" he mumbles nipping at your neck. "Yaku don't use the voice with me so early in the morning." you say with a slight exhale. "Mhmk " he says detaching himself from you. "Let's eat then shall we " you utter while holding both mugs and walking to the kitchen table.

The rest of the day consist of mostly the both of you lounging around and cuddling. It was around 8:15 when you decided to get in the shower. You step foot in the shower and let the warmth surround you. It's nice to feel the warmth of something else beside the breeze of cold air from all the rain and the slight crisp of the house made you shiver. So as the steam encloses the small bathroom and you stand in the mellow water,you think of how you're going to surprise yaku later tonight. Maybe after the movie you can tell him he won't get mad right hell accept your offer.