Alonso x reader (request)

Alonso's pov

I just finished a trail ride with Mardy and as soon as i got back to the ranger station, Keema came running up to me screaming '|mc| is gonna come on that picnic with us!!!' My heart started racing. |mc|...She is a very beautiful conferdent ranger that only just joined.. AND SHE COMING ON THE PICNIC!? It only just sunk into my mind, I started feeling really nervous and I was starting to wonder if I should go on the picnic or not? then Violet came up to me and patted me on the shoulder. 'don't worry Alonso, your gonna be fine!' violet said with a calm voice. 'what if I make a fool out of myself?! then She will think I'm-. 'hey, hey, hey, its gonna be fineee' Keema said with a huge smile on her face. when ever she's smiling like that, she's up to something... 'Keema, what are you going to do this time?' I asked sounding quite nervous. 'lets just say we have everything under control....' violet said with a hint of suspicion. 'I don't know keema, last time you said that it didnt end well..'. "You worry to much" Keema said sounding a little annoyed. "Alright, I'll see you later.." said leaving, waving after them, with a nervous smile on my face. This is going to be an interesting day..

time skip to the picnic

I arrived at the picnic and I saw a lot of faces I knew already. so far I haven't seen |mc|. I was greeted by violet. We talked for a couple of minutes and then |mc| arived. "Your time to shine, Alonso!" Violet said sounding moor exited than usual. "Hey violet! Hey Alonso!" |mc| said with that beautiful smile of hers. I froze on the spot. She said my name! I stood there for a good couple of minutes, frozen still, not saying a word. I realised how stupid I looked, and decided to say something. "Hey |mc| you look really cute today!" I blurted out. OH MY GOSH!!! I CALLED HER CUTE. SHE WILL PROBABLY THINK IM A STUPID CREEP NOW AN- "awe thanks mate! Not too bad yourself." |mc| said with an even bigger smile. I slowly melted into a soft smile and I didn't stop looking at her for a while. I blushed violently when I realised how long I had been looking at her. "I'm gonna go out on a ride with |hn|, anyone wanna join?" |mc| asked. "I'm all good, but Alonso would love to join you!" Keema said with an evil smile planted across her face. "Uh i-i don't know-" C'mon alonso, don't be chicken!" Violet whisperd to me, giving a good elbow in my shoulder. "Uh alright.." "Alrighty, let's get the horses tacked up"

Time skip to half way through the trail ride

"Soo watch ya do when your not out orienteering?" |mc| asked, looking at me with a bit of curiosity. "Uh, I don't mind going fishing?" I said with a small smile on my face, that soon melted into a smile just as big as|mc|. "Sweet!" |mc| said. All of a sudden both of our horses halted and pricked their ears up looking towards a bush at the side of the trail. "Fuck there's a snake" |mc| said pointing towards the bush. Suddenly the snake came rushing towards me and mardy, but backed away when mardy started rearing. After a couple of rears she started bucking and eventually bucked me off, slamming me into a tree. I landed on my shoulder and I felt my skin rip apart. "Jee wizz mate!" |mc| said, dismounting and rushing over to me. She helped me onto my knees, and I sat down under the tree, holding my left shoulder. I wasn't in much pain, but it still did hurt. "Fuck, you really have out done yourself this time" |mc| said while banderging my shoulder up. "Alright, you should be all good now.." "thanks |mc|" I said sounding kinda relieved. " You know... I kinda like you" "what?" I blurted out " you heard me, I like you, something wrong with that?" |mc| said leaning into me a little bit. " I heard you, it's just-" Then before I knew it, she crashed her lips against mine. I slowly melted into the kiss. The kiss lasted for a good 30 seconds before we tore apart. I was blushing so hard I looked 10 times redder than an apple" "i- I like you too |mc|.." "yeah it was kinda obvious" she chuckled. Then i leaned in for another kiss that lasted longer than the other. "Well I better get you back before you hurt yourself again, |mc| said with a little smirk speed across her face. I really liked her now I felt less shy around her.

I DID IT MY FIRST EVER ONE SHOT
I'm sorry if it was cringe and I am so sorry it took me so long to do. I was just really busy at the stables I didn't have time. But it's done now so Ye. Let me know in anyway if there are some things I could improve or anything!
This was requested by hussar1626