jealous

I was walking to practice and Hermione my little sister was joining me she wanted to watch to see how Quidditch was like because she never saw a game like it before it was her first year at Hogwarts me and Hermione were in Gryffindor.

Then Flint saw you and smirked.

Hello Y/n said Flint.

What do you want flint I said to him and stop walking that cost Hermione to stop as well.

I was hoping you'd go with me to hogsmeade with me said Flint.

Oh I don't know I got to get to practice if I don't woods would kill me if I didn't show up I said.

Then I started to walk and Hermione followed as well as Flint.

Come on Y/n I know you wanna come with me said Flint.

I think ill pass id rather go with Oliver  I said.

Then I got to the pitch and I got on my broom and flew up.

Flint summoned his broom and flew up with me.

I got really annoyed and Oliver flew by me.

What's going on flint why are you here said Oliver.

Oh woods I was just asking out Y/n on a date today or tomorrow said Flint.

Oliver didn't look happy.

Y/n how about you do a little runs with Katie said Oliver.

I nodded and flew to her and we started a race.

Oliver started to have a argument with flint then Flint punched him.

I stopped and I was about to fly to them to stop from hurting each other.

NO stay there Y/n I don't want you getting hurt said Oliver.

Why are you afraid she would turn you down because she would go with me instead said Flint.

No I'd rather have myself getting hurt then have her breaking a nail trying to stop from us fighting because I care to much about her said Oliver.

That warmed up my heart so I smiled at him he smiled back at me.

Then Flint tackle him and they landed on the ground fighting.

Then professor mcgonagall stopped them and yelled at them I had enough so I spoke.

ENOUGH I screamed.

You see I was racing Katie until I saw Flint punch oliver in the face then I was about to fly over but Oliver stopped me and he started to say that he doesn't want me getting hurt and that made me smile then when Oliver was distracted Flint tackled Oliver to the ground and they started to fight I said.

It see Flint 10 points from slytherin and detention for a week with each teacher a day said professor mcgonagall.

Y/n would you like to take Oliver to the hospital wing please said professor mcgonagall.

I nodded and flew down and hold onto Oliver and walked out of the field and Hermione helped me with Oliver.

So what was the reason why you were fighting about I said.

I was hoping you would not ask that said Oliver.

Well you see we were fighting about You Y/n said Oliver.

Oh I said.

Then we arrived and I helped him on the bed and madam gave him potions and medicines.

Hermione left and I stayed I was talking to Oliver and I thought I should confess my feelings to him.

Oliver I said.

Yes y/n said Oliver.

I have to say something to you and it very important I said

Ok im listening said Oliver.

I like you I said.

His eyes widen.

But then he smiled.

I like you to more then anything in the world said Oliver.

Then that made me smile so I kissed him he kissed me back.

Then the nurse said that visiting hours are over.

See you tomorrow woods I said.

Ya see ya hey y/n said Oliver.

Ya I said.

Can you be my girlfriend and go with me to hogsmeade asked Oliver.

That made me smile.

Yes I'd like to be your girlfriend and yes I'll go with you goodnight my sweet prince I said.

Night princess said Oliver.

That made me smile that he called me princess.

---------------------------------------------------------
And thats it for this one hope you enjoy that may be my last unit Friday because I got school tomorrow and ill be busy sorry love you all goodnight, goodmorning,or evening where ever you are.

- scarlett