Foreward

Hello/ Salam / Bonjour!

Thank you for checking my book out! It means so much and I hope you enjoy it!

-This is a romance, new-adult book, and there are some scenes or topics that you may be uncomfortable with

-This is a romance, new-adult book, and there are some scenes or topics that you may be uncomfortable with. These include some themes concerning terminal illnesses, anxiety, and mafia-related topics, and sexually mature scenes (last is marked for audiences who may want to skip it).

-This is a kind of strangers to friends to lovers book, but it's also has a 'Before' and 'After' theme. The "Before" chapters take place when the main character, Harlow, is between 18 and 19 years old, and the "After" chapters take place when she is between 25 and 25 years old.

- This is the second book of a three books series, but can be read as a standalone. The book that comes before, Before We Lit It Up, features Layla and Jaxon's story, and if you read it, things in this book might make a bit more sense, but again, this book is a standalone. 

- I love constructive criticism, so feel free to give feedback (constructive feedback. If you don't like what you're reading, feel free to leave). 

-This is an all rights reserved book

All right reserved, no part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems. Characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious or used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Copyright © 2022 by Amal Clare

This book can only be found on Wattpad. If you are reading this elsewhere, then you are most likely reading it illegally and your device is at a potential risk for malware function. To read it legally and at the original site, go to: https://www.wattpad.com/story/245585354-before-we-blew-it-up

❤️ Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading! ❤️

Disclaimers/Credit: Cover by Ch31L92 and me, above banner at the start byCh31L92, banners throughout the story + any additional art is by me.