Chapter 4- The girl who freed them both..

Monkey hated having to leave his monk.
But the way her eyes flashed danger and the way they where red made them escape. He still felt weird about the green eyes bit but he was to over run with grief to even think about that. The green colour was a lime green.
He gripped onto his staff as him and the others made there way to a close by village.
"I can't leave her there!", Monkey snapped and the others sighed.
They didn't want to augue.
Sandy sighed and fiddled with her weapon.
Pigsy was busy talking to a hotel owner.
"Please can we discuss this later?"
He hated how sad the water god sounded.
This was all Shadows fault! Trip got stockhome syndrome and fell for her captor, vice verse.
The relationship was all wrong.
But he is Shaodw. She said she loves them both..
So...
He realised the water god had been expecting an answer from him.
He smiled and tapped her shoulder.
"Sure. I need some time to think."
He did in all honesty. All he could picture was her green eyes, the way she screamed those horrible words at him. The way she.. Hates him..
Sandy squeezed his arm back and turned to Pigsy. The pig god looked distressed aswell.
"Two rooms only. I'll share with Tripitaka because I know if he even speaks to you you'll kill him.", he said to Moneky and he grunted.
That would be true. Mr goody shoes thinks he knows Monkey like there mates. He'll probably give him some stupid advice on letting her go and carrying on with the quest.
He felt rage fill him.
He could never forget her.
Her.
His monk.
The one who released him. Not this rip off.
"That would be best.", Monkey responded and he glanced over to the monk, actually a monk, and the monk looked up at him with sorrow in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Monkey.. I'm so sorry. I know I'm not and will never be worthy of Tripitakas role. I will live up to her role I-"
"Save it monk. Your not replacing her role because she's not leaving it."
He threw his hand up, annoyed he's even let his mixed feelings escape and annoyed that this stupid human is even saying the idea that she's never coming back..
Memory's of the Master flickered in his mind. Devari..
He suppressed his desperate thoughts and stomped forward grabbing the room key of Pigsy.
He then watched as Sandy have him a look filled with so much sorrow he almost crumbled with the weight of it.
He felt tears brimming his eyes.
She hates me..
She's never coming back.
She never loved you..
You'll never see her beautiful brown eyes, her lips, her face, ever again..
He grunted and stormed of to find there room.
Sandy following him like a lost puppy.
For one.
They where both lost without her.
Tripitaka..
The girl who freed them both..