- funky monkey Friday -

Sure, this came as a bit of a surprise even for you having someone testing you weird memes and strange monkey gifs. From the looks of it it was like he was trying trying to text and talk with you. Which made sense seeing you were definitely the coolest person alive. That's for sure.

Texting corpse back that you would be heading to the store you placed your phone so and grabbed a black sweatshirt and your face mask. Gosh. The world of a pandemic. How lovely it was. Your phone let off a small buzzing sound.

Slipping in your rather old SUV you looked at it as it was a video from corpse. Looking at it was him home and angrily screaming about his aluminum foil. Honestly speaking it was really funny to watch the man do it.

( okay but I sent him a message about how to use it properly without that happening and he literally liked it and went oh fuck. HIGH LIGHT OF MY LIFE )

You sent back a rolling eyes emoji and also that you'd be on your way to the store seeing the fact you needed some food and hair products. You also needed to go to the male and see if they had any good lingerie at spencers for your only fans.

Hitting the road you drove for what had seemed like forever but was really only about thirty minutes. Pulling into the parking lot of walmart she slipped out her car before walking out towards the entrance of walmart putting her mask on. Getting her temp checked she checked the time on her watched before heading inside. She hadn't exactly wanted to much seeing she was just gonna go to the mall after she maybe fruits and veggies then whatever else.

Walking down the isle you scanned the items before getting onions. You felt like someone was watching you. Rather closely actually. Feeling your phone buzz you look down at it seeing it a message from corpse. Slighting confused you opened it seeing a picture of corpses hand giving a thumbs up while standing over a thing of fruits.

You had sworn that you have seen those fruits not to long ago. Maybe in a photo of something. Rolling your eyes you turn around and start walking noticing a rather tall guy squatting down and looking at some veggies that he wanted to get.

Narrowing your eyes you noticed a man with rings that looked like to be the exact same as corpses was him. Walking closer you tapped on his shoulder and pouted up to something you couldn't reach. You didn't even needed it you just wanted to see if he noticed you.

The male looked up at you a blank look on his face "Yeah?' he asked in a deep voice. You explained what you needed and he grabbed it for you before you spoke "sad you didn't notice me first" she giggled and laughed looking up at him as he blinked before making a oh fuck face