12/ June/ Tuesday

Dear Diary,

I don't know anything but I feel that I know something important. I can't understand yesterday incident. The locket heated and again it started to cool down. Isn't that strange? I know my locket is somewhat strange, I mean it was in my neck from childhood and it's the only thing that I can remember in my past. It's a Gold colour locket which was designed by diamonds and gems. I tried to open it several times but I couldn't.

Oh! I forgot to tell you. I saw a strange dream last night.

It's a full moon day... I was in the highest tower of a big bungalow. I felt like I was floating in the sky but in that dream, I wasn't like now. I was a baby who was in a cot and a bat with shiny blue eyes was hanging me and it was flying in the sky. At that time my locket was in the bat's neck. I felt a strange feeling with and I felt that I saw it several times. After that, I had slept with pleasant dreams. That dream makes me happier than other dreams (Really, I see lots of spooky dreams and nightmares every night from my childhood) I touched my locket and I felt a cool feel. (seems like it's changing according to my mood; Pretty cool! HaHa)

Anyway, what about telling this to uncle and aunt?

No. I think I know their reaction and

My aunt will say,

"Oh! These dreams because you extremely addicted to vampire films darling!"

And my uncle won't do any reaction.

So, there's nothing to worry. Then, see you!

OH! MY VAMPIRE PROGRAMME!

After watching that I'm going to sleep.

Good night in my drawer!