Introduction: Why did you bring us here?

In the halls of UA it was just a normal day and the students were in class chatting about teenage things.
Uraraka: So what do you think the new training that Mr. Aizawa has planed for us will be like?
Deku: I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure it will be exciting but very tough.
Iida: I agree with Midoriya, I think it will be full of a lot of hard and tough challeng-
Iida stopped mid sentence when he saw a dark purple portal appeared on the ceiling. Everyone got into a fighting stance confused but focused on whatever might come out of the portal, but instead the portal sucked them all up including Aizawa who was still curled in his sleeping bag. They had fell into a fancy looking theater that was abandoned.

 They had fell into a fancy looking theater that was abandoned

Bakugo: Where the hell are we?!
Mina: Not sure....... BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL!!
Denki: YEAH!!
Ivery: Why are you guys celebrating even tho we don't know where we even are?
Kirishima: Oh c'mon let them have a little fun Ivery.
Ivery: Whatever.
Jiro: Woah! This looks amazing!
Tokoyami: Agreed.
(Everyone looked over at Emo bird and stared in disbelief)
Tokoyami: Uh... I mean- Ugh the light will brighten my dark soul!
(He then backed away into a dark corner, everyone just stared and went back to trying to figure out where they are)
Deku: Well maybe there is someone here that will be able to help us.
Uraraka: I'm not sure Deku... it doesn't seem like anyone is here.
(Half the class just nodded)
Todoroki: Well we should at least look around to see where we are-
In a split second all of the students where in seats in the front row and there was a girl standing in a hoodie.
Bakugo: What the- Who the hell are you?!
The hooded figure took of her hood and looked at the students.

Bakugo: What the- Who the hell are you?!The hooded figure took of her hood and looked at the students

Girl: Sorry for just randomly bringing you here.
(She sheepishly rubs the back of her neck)
Girl: It's just that I wasn't sure if you would just come with me.
Tyusu: Then why are you kidnapping us?
(She blushes a lot)
Girl: Wait what?! I'm not kidnapping you!
Iida: You look like about our age and you just brought us here randomly and claimed that you weren't sure if we would get with you otherwise.
Denki: Yeah that kinda sounds like kidnapping.
Deku: How about we give her a chance to explain herself a bit more.
(The whole class nodded in agreement and looked back at the girl)
Girl: Ok lemme introduce myself first then. My name is Unknown-
Denki: So you don't know your own name?
Kirishima: That's kinda weird.
Deku: Guys let her talk!
Girl: No. Im only 11 years old and I meant that I am called or referred to as Ms. Unknown, I have an actual name but it's just that I don't like sharing it unless I trust someone 100%.
Uraraka: Oh so kinda like our hero names!
Ms. Unknown: Um I guess you could say that.
Bakugo: Well that still doesn't answer the question of why you brought us here!
Ms. Unknown : Calm down I'm getting to that- but first.
She snapped her fingers and then a bunch of more people filled the seats around them, like pro hero's and teachers as well as the league of villains and Deku, Todoroki and Bakugo's family's.
Ms. Unknown: Ok now I can explain why you all are here.
Todoroki: Why is my father here?
Ms. Unknown: I need him to be here to witness this.
(Todoroki's face scrunched up)
Ms. Unknown: Don't worry he can't hurt you or your family in my realm.
(Ms. Unknown just smiled while Todoroki softened his expression)
Ms. Unknown: Ok I will now explain why I have brought you all here!
She snapped her fingers and a screen appeared behind her.
Ms. Unknown: You will be reacting to another universe that is similar if not almost exactly the same as the one you now live in in.
Principal Nezu: I'm curious..... how exactly is that possible?
Ms. Unknown: That is because I am a creator from the creator realm that has universal powers thanks to my wonderful creations.
Endeavor: That seems hardly possible.
Ms. Unknown: So does inflicting constant torture on a broken family but you don't hear me complaining.
(Some people "Ooooo'd" while most sat their speechless while others were just unfazed)
After everyone calmed back down.
All Might: So what will we be reacting to exactly, if I may ask?
Ms. Unknown: Oh you're gonna be reacting to an Inverted AU!
Denki: What does inverted mean?
(Jiro just placed a hand on her forehead)
Ms. Unknown: It means like the complete opposite.
Denki: Oh ok!
Ms. Unknown: Well let's get started!
She walked off the stage and the screen started to light up.......

Ok I'm done yay 😁
Hope you enjoyed the introduction and here is some quick info on my OC
Name: Ivery Bowman
Heritage: Hispanic, Indian, Black
Skin color: Caramel brown
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, charming, caring, daring and loyal
Crush: Sero
Image: Has black curly hair that goes up to her butt with a purple fade. Curvy, thick. Light blue eyes.
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite snack: Chocolate
Favorite food: Sea food
Likes: Bothering Bakuhoe, eating all the food, watching anime (in an anime-), gaming and volleyball 👀
Dislikes: Bullying,  unequallity, tests, raisins and being healthy
She has a dual quirk I think 😅
Quirk(s):
She can become half wolf and full wolf but if she goes full wolf the she can grow up to at least 40 feet. Her other quirk is that if she can get in contact with you the she can enter your mental pathway and control your thoughts, she doesn't really use this quirk unless it's an emergency.
She is not gonna be a main character but will still be important tho. I will have all the regular events that happened in the anime happen in my version. I will have them react to my written version of the Inverted AU.