"Just let me hold him in my arms"

And so in a flash they graduated and just as Oikawa predicted, the two of them cut ties. Oikawa made new friends and lead on to be a professional volleyball player as Iwaizumi quit club. Everyday Oikawa would be reminded of Iwaizumi as even the slightest thing could remind him of Iwaizumi's bright smile.
Oikawa let out a sad laugh, "i bet be doesnt even remember me anymore" and he felt a tear dribble slowly down his cheek.
"ow... my knee.." he gingerly touched his knee brace as the small delicate tears started to rage as his body grew weak and he sank to the floor. "Iwa-chan if only you were here.. it hurts Iwa-chan please come and comfort me like you akways did" he was sobbing and gripping his shirt near his heart. "i—i love you okay i didn't realize i didnt know but i do know i miss you so much but i—" he was barely choking out the words by now as his breathing grew more and more unsteady to the point were he was gasping for air. He grabbed his soft hair so hard that he flinched as he sank even deeper into the floor, 'I couldn't say it i couldn't! i'm sorry im sorry I LOVE YOU" he yelled up to the ceiling of his bedroom. When was the last time he cried because of Iwaizumi... it had been so long maybe more then a year but Oikawa didnt care he didnt want to; all he wanted was to have his dear Iwa-chan in his arms. he had never felt so beat down. He'd never felt so weak.
"please god please.. just let me hold him in my arms"