Chapter Five

Celia's P.O.V:

"What? There has been no Celia on Berk since before the dragon raids ended," said the girl.

"That's m--," she cut me off.

"Quiet! If you're a prisoner, you don't get to talk unless you're talked to!" she snapped.

I sighed; I was back to being restricted.

"That girl was her-- she murdered her parents back then, and was exiled from Berk to the nearest Island," Snotlout said.

The girl said "Come on, let's go put her in the prison cells and talk about what to do with her," and dove back down to Berk.

"Wha- ugh, come on, Hookfang," Snotlout said. "Moody Astrid....," he muttered under his breath, but I caught it with my sensitive hearing.

Hookfang stubbornly ignored him for a few seconds, before deciding to dive straight down. He warned me in dragon script beforehand, but Snotlout couldn't understand. I honestly pitied him, he almost flew off, just like a kite.

~~}•{~~

I had been in the cell for a while. It had been at week, and nothing had happened except for the twice-daily, putrid-tasting meals. I was really getting anxious; Aminta would arrive soon, and then, she would rampage until she found me.

"Umm," I called to the guard a little was away, "Have they dec--," I was rudely interrupted.

"For the umpteenth time, NO! They haven't decided what to do with you yet," the annoyed guard called back.

I sighed. I really hoped that they would decide to let me out soon; it would be really dangerous if I couldn't get to Aminta before them.

A few more minutes passed, and another guard came down the steps, his heavy shoes clacking on the stone. "Alright," he said, "You're free to go. There was, apparently, a witness of what happened to your parents years ago. He didn't know what had happened to you. He came forth, and now all charges have been released."

I heard the jingle of keys, and was excited about the prospect of being back in the open air. That hope left me when a huge explosion rocked the prison, sending the keys to the floor and knocking the guard unconscious-- zippleback gas, no-doubt.

I, too, fell. The guard had, luckily, brought my staff with him; I quickly located it, following Aminta's scent that it was coated in.

I picked it up, and got to work on picking the lock of the cell door with the spike on the end of the staff.

After a good, solid twenty minutes, I heard a clicking sound, and the lock fell down into my hand.

"Yes!" I couldn't help but exclaim in dragon script. I thought, for sure, that it would have taken longer.

I echolocated around, and, eventually, found the exit. I only tripped twice, which was quite the feat, going at a running speed through all the rubble from the explosion.

I opened the cell door, greeted with rushing winds.(A/N: I have no idea where Berk's prison is, or if they even have one, so I'm just going to say it's on a sea stack.)

"Aminta!!," I roared out. I could smell her near, but was unable to locate her.

"Celia!!," she cried out, and rushed through the onslaught of dragons to me.