Special 3

I don't know how long this is going to be😅

Ok ok this one made me laugh so loud!

Currently our heroes or whatever are trying to catch their breath.

I mean who wouldn't after that shit happened I mean- uh never mind.

They're all now heading back to the forbidden forest, to the witches cottage.
-
Once they got there they all looked surprised to see it was gone. Like all of it's gone there's no sign or trace that it was even there in the first place!

Did the witches trick them?

Out of nowhere the girl witch popped up in front of the group.

All of them jump in surprise at the sudden action.

My POV
I popped up in front of the group which caused them all to jump.

I started laughing hysterically at their reactions to the smallest things.

After a while I stopped and stood up straight.

"So you're all probably wondering where everything went huh" I said looking at them.

They all nod quickly.

"Well duh! I used magic to move it so no one can bother us!" I said stating the obvious.

"Oikawa almost found out where we were because of you guys!" I yelled out my frustration.

I sighed and magically brought out my spell book. I coughed a little seeing as I haven't used it in a while, meaning it was very dusty.

I dusted off some of the cobwebs and opened the book.

I turned through the pages trying to find that one page.

"Ah ha!" I exclaimed finally finding the page I was looking for.

"You need to go past the forbidden forest and into a waterfall. Where you have to capture two mermaids or merman's whatever they're called." I say looking at them.

They look at me confused.

"So are you going to go or??" I asked.

"Aren't you going to tell us why we need the two mermaids?" Daichi asked.

"Oh yea! You need them in order to go past two of some of the most strongest guards," I continued "and also here is a list of things you need to do to them in order to succeed." I finished.

I hand the list to one of the knights and start to say a spell.

In an instant they were gone and probably at the waterfall already.

I yawned and went back to the cottage.
-
Hinata pov
After what that witch said we were now in front of the said water fall. I stared at the scenery in awe.

I then spot two shadows inside the waterfall.

I start to head towards them slowly. Everyone else following behind me in the same pace.

Once we were all in the waterfall inside was a cove full of gems and jewels that sparkled brightly.

"Boo!" Out came a merman from the water.

I screamed and so did the others.

He started laughing and then got hit in the head by another merman. They looked really similar except for the fact one had blonde hair and the other had gray. Also both of their hair is reverted.